“Just a walk”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Just a walk”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I saw a post from Metrodeal :

"Experience a Zoo Adventure at Residence Inn Zoo & Zip Line Ride and the Paradizoo Theme Farm for P190 instead of P399"

Sounds great deal right? Two places for just 190Php.. really cheap. I bought 7 vouchers after I confirmed with my friends that they want to join me spending my weekends there. We went here after visiting Residence Inn Zoo. The place is wide. It is really full of rich gardens and animals as describe in their site. What i noticed only is that some area was smelly because of the poop and urine of animals. But that is reasonable, I'm in the zoo anyway :). I really enjoy seeing farm animals (horses,camel,goat) walking in front of you. They are very free strolling around the area. They are used to interact with the visitors. Don't forget to feed rabbits, they are sooo adorable :)

Visited September 2013
3 Thank LhadyOnyx

• Korean first
Manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Total rip-off”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

After having lunch at Bag of Beans we decided to see this Paradizoo since based on google its on the same side of Tagaytay. After a long drive from the main highway, we finally reached the place. Its just a farm. Nothing more. The fee of 148pesos/head is very expensive considering all the animals here look sick. Wild pigs.some sheep. Some horses. Regular chickens.Thats it. The infinity pond has dried up and theres not even a tour guide. Some minors are toiling in the field. If youve seen lettuce and citrus trees and some common flowers in your life, then dont bother going to this place. The workers in the farm are probably laughing inside their minds when the saw us walking around the fields. Its a total rip off. And a waste of time.

This place is an insult to the likes of Nature Eden Park in Davao and Crocodile Farm in Davao City I visited last year.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank krX G
Quezon City
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Must stop with 1st timer friends”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I usually hold planning workshops in Tagaytay. Before going home, this place is a must stop to seal the bonding moments needed for workshop participants. Its interesting collection simply makes the place memorable.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank janettetoral
philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Famished animals”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Although the guide really knew what she was talking about...the sad reality was that the animals were really skinny. Bones sticking all over the place. Not really sure if they higher the price a bit they can feed the animals better....or its just that not a lot of people go....sad...

Visited October 2013
2 Thank cglagdameo
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“For kids”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My son, who was 3 years old when we visited, enjoyed looking at the animals. Nothing much to do for adults though, and it's far from the main highway. I guess transport will be a problem for those who won't bring a car.

Visited January 2013