“Superman became real!”
Review of Zipline Tagaytay

Zipline Tagaytay
Reviewed July 13, 2013

There are some safety measures that needs to be taken care of, such as, the use of helmet when using the zip line and giving some precautions when or before they arrive to the next stop. Aside from the cons, the pros are that it has the adventure feel of soaring through the forest and its also good because they gave us an option if we wanted to soar solo or as a trio. We tried the trio first because we all didn't know what to expect yet, but when coming back we tried solos and it was exhilarating! It was a great outdoor experience and the weather was nice to be out with family!

2  Thank erihde

Reviewed June 3, 2013

It's my first zipline experience and I'm glad that I got to try it. Tagaytay Zipline is located within Picnic Grove, but it's a bit of a long walk from the main entrance. Nonetheless, the experience was worth it. We opted for the two-way ride but went as solos. My daughter found the zipline a little too slow and short, but it was just right for me. It's a must try when you're visiting Tagaytay.

4  Thank iamraincrystal
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am really afraid of heights but the staff assured me that this activity is safe. I am nerous at first but when I saw the view at the top it is really worth an experience. The fee is just right, we also have a photo taken as a souvenir.

3  Thank mhik30
Reviewed April 25, 2013

After you get a parking space (it's crowded) you walk a short distance to the zipline attraction. The views from that area are amazing. You can zipline in a tandem if you have a friend, or alone, or as a family (but this is a caged experience). What's really cool is that you can choose to break with the traditional zipline experience where you're in a seated position and go with a superman like pose (recommended). Then with a burst of speed you're off and it's exhilarating, exciting and fun. The view is incredible! You wonder as you approach the end how you will stop (especially since your coming in head first). Then you hit your first tire which slows you down by 50% and then another, and then two guys grab you for the last and final stop. Whew!
Fun, fast, and worth it! Pay for the photos because you'll want to memorialize this experience for sure.

4  Thank Stephen Y
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Zipline is located at Peoples Park over looking lake Taal and what a fabulous view it is of this huge, peaceful volcanic lake. The Zipline is connected by 2 high points crossing over a deep valley covered with tropical foliage. It all looked a bit scary at first as the safety standards are not the same as in Europe but the 3 of us were located in the harnesses meticulously which gave us confidence. It was a really amazing experience for first timers but we were not prepared for the braking system on the opposite side. There were 3 of us and so there was a lot of momentum by the time we reached the other side. The braking system was basically primitive, a tyre with the cable going through it for initial slow down then you hit another tyre for final braking. We thought we would really overshoot but a lot of shouting and intervention by the Filipino guys brought us to a somewhat bouncy stop. We had photos that were then printed on to a mug. The overall quality was some of the best souvenir I have seen. We took the return trip as 3 solos and we were prepared for the braking.
Good value for money and a Hoiday MUST !!!!

6  Thank Dennis146