“a must try in tagaytay”

Marcia Adams Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean cuisine in a farmhouse style. Architecture of different dining areas reflects Italian, Greek, Spanish and French influences. Casual dress. Reservations preferred. Closed usually 1 day per week: typically Tuesday or Wednesday, according to prior bookings. Kindly text or call to reserve.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

if you find yourself in tagaytay this place is a must try!

the food is really great and make sure to get seats in their veranda so you can enjoy the view and the cool breeze of tagaytay.

1  Thank Cassy B
There are newer reviews for Marcia Adams Restaurant

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ok, so I didn't actually eat here.. but before you hate on this review.. (helpful tips at bottom)

We DID sit down at a table. Gosh this is the cutest hidden gem! Their decor made my truly feel like I was back in Italy. I really wish we could have actually stayed to eat.

I must have gotten ahold of someone's outdated blog that had a menu on it - because the menu I found had many vegetarian options. But once we arrived and sat down, it was a set menu of mostly meat items. Ok, they had a mushroom pasta but I wasn't about to pay 700php for it. I don't care how good it may be.

Their set menu is 700php per person, you can order a-la-carte but it must add up to 700 (and ordering this way will probably take you well beyond).

If you don't have a restricted diet - I'd DEF check this place out. And go while the sun is setting. Beautiful! This would be a great spot for a romantic dinner or for a special family event/engagement party/etc.

Kind of hard to find... call the restaurant and have them explain to the tricycle driver on how to get there. It should cost NO MORE than 150-200php for a tricycle ride from SkyRanch. Our guy ripped us off, he tried to charge 400, we talked him down to 300.. and the ladies at the restaurant said it should cost less than 200.

It's also difficult to find transportation at the end of your meal.. so get the driver's number and either have him pick you back up, or wait out front for a jeepney. Plan to be done with dinner before or around 8 so you won't have transportation troubles!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Some people say that the place looks like Tuscany. I like the foliage and the quiet environment. No obtrusive music here only the sound of quiet chatter is heard. It is always fully booked so don't go without prior arrangements. The food is delicious specially the Aegean salad and the guava dessert. The servings are generous. The price is worth it.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

With many places to eat in at Tagaytay I was excited to try Marcia Adams because I've read so much about it online. Popular but secluded!
Our set menu for two included: soup of the day, prawns, salad, a giant porkchop, aromatic pork, lavender creme brûlée and lime panna cotta with lemon lime bitters for drinks
I was concerned about the serving size as most "fancy" eats do not satisfy the men's appetite for large plated food. The prawns were the only disappointment when it came to serving size but only because it tasted so good, 4 pcs was not enough!
The pork chop was the biggest pork chop I've seen. Man size, and both meat orders were very succulent and tasty. Simple but absolutely flavorful.
The desserts were not sugary sweet, which I liked. The flavors again were made so delicately you do not need a cupful of sugar to enjoy dessert.
The ambiance was great, we were there in the evening and the rain was pouring really hard. I wouldn't really say the view was something to go there for, it's fine but its mostly just fog and grass. The feel of the place is best enjoyed when there are very few people dining. Otherwise it may feel crowded and not at all as intimate and secluded as it should be.
The price of eating here is not cheap, but the experience is priceless. Anyway I can't imagine going back here too often so it's ok to shell out a bit more than usual to experience something as unique as this.
The only thing I did not enjoy was the bugs. While enjoying my meal, a beetle got stuck in my hair, and some insect poop or insect body part fell on my table and luckily I was done eating by then. Bug spray won't help (although they do give repellant along with your cutlery) just bear with it as it really comes with the place/experience of dining here.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Me and my partner were very curious and really wanted to try this place. We visited just yesterday (September 10, 20130). The place was really amazing. Relaxing ambience with sweet smell of flower scent all over the place! Antique style establishment with a really cozy feel. We loved the place and the fresh flowers. The Garden was maze like but still needs to be developed. For our food we had soup of the day and Amalfi Prawns for appetizer, Classic Shish Kebabs and Carbonara Special for Main course, Guava Shells in light Syrup with Crème Fraîche and Lavender Crème Brûlée for desserts and lastly we tried their lemon lime bitters for our beverage. The food was scrumptious and we really enjoyed it especially the kebabs and the Lavender Crème Brûlée! One of the best tasting food I've ever tried. The service was outstanding and I would like to commend Jen, our server for that night. She was very attentive to our needs and very accommodating. Thanks for making our night memorable. This place is worth the travel and with their service and food offered I think that the pricing is reasonable. Till next time!