“one of my favourite places to stay in Tagaytay”

Elegant Star Apartelle
Ranked #53 of 105 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've stayed here numerous times and it's always a pleasant one. The WIFI doesn't work in certain rooms though. And they only accept cash. But it's in a really good location, the rooms are very clean, and it's detached enough from the city centre so you enjoy the quiet in Tagaytay that I really crave for all the time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sonielle

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is a GREAT place to stay.. location-wise, budget-friendly, accommodating-staff, great-service :) Checked-in into this apartelle without any hassle. They even made me park my car to the covered parking, which I believe is not a guest parking, but a manager's parking. They have a 24-hour food service, where we get our free bucket of ice when drinking beers. Rooms are spacious, good interior, nice-smelling sheets since the place is new... Will definitely be staying here again :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leifernandez2009
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I book through phone and the one I was talking to happened to be the general manager. He was accommodating. I reserved 4 rooms for 2 nights. When we get there at about 8pm the staff guided us from the parking lot and assist us directly to our rooms...We were surprised when we get in because the rooms were nice and clean.. Extra bed (queen size) is available for a minimal fee of 300. They have mini canteen on the ground floor which is open 24 hours.. The food was great but I would not recommend especially if you have kids because it takes 45 minutes of waiting and its a little bit pricey...Do not misplace your key or you will have to pay 500 pesos for replacement. The hotel has a nice location. It's within the main road. Walking distance to several restaurants and establishments... I would recommend this hotel and we will definitely coming back...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MarianneLucena
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This place is incredibly great. We traveled from batangas to manila then manila to Tagaytay to look for a place where we can stay for weeke ends. We called other hotels and were late for check ins, some were not accomodating even to suggest any availablle rooms for us.

Then by 2am, we passed by this apartelle, and after some checks with other hotels in the area, we decided to stay in Elegant. We were assisted from the drive way, they carried the bagage for us up to the room till they made sure were settled with everything we need.

Its a first class staff service, near to the restaurants and sight seeing spots :)

Were definitely be going back there :) :)

Room Tip: Higher floors are very quite and suitable for a long night and day sleeping marathon
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This is GREAT place to stay. Located near where the food strips are and accessible to nearby establishments, this apartelle is along the main road and set back enough to be isolated from the noise of the busy highway. I even found a spa place right beside us operated by Highlands Pointe Spa! Elegant Star Apartelle has rooms which are spacious with comfortable interiors and facilities that are well kept! Pillows, bed sheets and linen smell very clean since the place is fairly new.. Furnishings are noticeably nice.. from the bed, cabinets, dining table, appliances.. the interiors make you feel comfortable even if you're away from home. Staff are friendly and accomodating.. from the front desk, room service to the security personnel. I've also observed the building was constructed well equiped and designed for SAFETY.. smoke detectors and exit signs were in place, well lit and guarded facility. I even discovered their cafeteria place downstairs with food and drinks that are reasonably priced. My daughter loved their hot chocolate. Meanwhile, my friends and my husband liked that that this place had a good WIFI connectivity too!! I guess that's almost everyone's consideration nowadays when looking for a place to stay!
We stayed twice in a row for the holidays.. first time around with friends and the New Year's with my family. We were at a perfect spot in Tagaytay to marvel the fireworks around us! It was like a symphony of fireworks from Elegant Star's roofdeck on New Year's eve minus the pollution in Manila. Two thumbs up for the location, the facility and it's service!!
Toiletries are limited though. The bathroom essentials include a roll of bathroom tissue and two small soap bars. Good thing there was a small convenience store located just beside the apartelle where you can buy shampoo and toothpaste sachets. Bathroom is clean with a steady stream of hot water. Towels are soft so no need to bring when you come to stay. I hope that the management maintains their service and the facility in the years to come to attract more guests like us!

Room Tip: Rooms are reasonably priced at Elegant Star. Standard Rooms come with 2 twin sized beds or 1 queen s...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2011

we were happy to find this little star amidst the crisp,balmy air of Tagaytay.glad to find it because we had a very reasonably priced accom.w/ all the comforts find in pricey hotels around the area.Kudos to the Manager who made our stay safe and enjoyable. definitely we'll come back,and bring more friends and relatives.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Me and hubby was about to go to the nearby hotel when we noticed this place.
What we like:
- The desk man let us view the room before we reserve it for the following day. We liked the place immediately because it looks like a decent hotel room but with a really low price. We booked it
- We were informed that we can do an early check-in free of charge.
- Manong Gary(?), their all-around hotel boy was very accommodating and helpful. He's actually the gem of this place.
- Their food is good! Not really fancy but it's filling and cheap!
- Free WIFI!
What we didn't like:
- The room we reserved doesn't have good flow of hot water in the shower.
- Room got flooded 'coz of aircon drain wasn't set-up well - but Mang Gary to the rescue! Told you he's a gem! :)

Room Tip: They have a room with a kitchen which is only for 4,500.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple