“Perfect place in a cold weather”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Tagaytay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Perfect place in a cold weather”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

On our way to my brothe's house, we did not expect that day that its gonna be windy and cold. We decided to stop over in starbucks to get some hot drinks to make us feel warm. The place is full pack and the line from the cashier is very long. We ordered peppermint coffee and a tumbler. We had a hard time to find a place inside the store and ended up drinking our coffee in the 2nd floor open air which is very cold and windy. The view from the 2nd floor is very nice. You can see the taal. As much as we wanted to stay long and drink our "cold" coffee, we left early due to cold weather. Next time we will bring our jacket!

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Paranaque, Philippines
“has a very nice view of Taal volcano...”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

this place that I accidentally found years ago was much better than I remembered it to be. Facility is not that very good anymore. Still, it is one of the best Starbucks in the Philippines in terms of scenery. You can have your own spot with a very good view of Taal volcano here.

Went to this Starbucks in Tagaytay to get a sticker for the Starbucks planner. Coffee is OK.

Parking was free but I gave a tip to the parking attendant. Be very wary of the heavy traffic going to Tagaytay though. People here drive crazier also eating haphazardly into the opposite lane just to overtake.

• Visited December 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Great View.”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

It's a Starbucks like any other in the Philippines, except for the amazing view. We went on a weekday morning so the place was pretty much deserted. We seated ourselves in the smoking area on the second floor to get the best view. I ordered what I always did during this season, Peppermint Mocha, iced. It was okay.

The service was fine, but the person who took my order the first time could've been more pleasant but since it was 9 in the morning, I guess everyone has a right to bleary-eyed hehe.

It's located near Leslie's so if you need hot tea or a cup of coffee after a gigantic meal of bulalo, it's a minute's walk away. There are souvenir stands near the parking lot but no aggressive hawkers or tourist guides, at least not while we were there. Parking is plentiful and free, but leave a tip for the parking attendant :D

• Visited December 2013
“Traditional Coffee Stop”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Well, owner of Starbucks Tagaytay, you'd be happy to know that my cousins and I have made a tradition to always have a frapp at your shop everytime we're in Tagaytay.

It's become a must to do. Every year, the whole clan goes to Batangas for vacation and on our way back to Manila, we pass by Tagaytay. To make the most out of our passing by, we usually stop at the area, so our relatives could buy souveneirs or order food from other establishments while my cousins and I go to Starbucks. I must say, ambiance plus great beverage plus nice company makes a great experience. This is a yearly thing, us going there. So you see how this became a tradition?

We haven't gone for 2 years now though because some of us have gone off to other countries. But we sure did go the last time we were complete and would definitely go back again the next time we get together.

• Visited November 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
“Nice view”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

After breakfast we head off to starbucks tagaytay ordered some peppermint tea which is so nice.. and enjoyed the view outside.. it is simply amazing..

• Visited August 2013