Lee Boutique Hotel
$110
$105
Travelocity
$144
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
$44
$44
Nurture Wellness Village(Tagaytay)
$74
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscouch and coffee tablesuperior roomseparate bedroomsnice hotelqueen bedsitting areawe ordered room servicethrough agodacomplete amenitiesenjoyed our staydiscounted ratenice staybooked this hotelrooms are bigfree breakfastlast weekendtagaytay city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here last 21-22 March, 2014 for a few hours only after my flight from Singapore to Manila then we headed to Tagaytay for a weekend getaway.

Here's my experience with Lee Boutique Hotel:

Well, we had an unpleasant stay with this Hotel. The Hotel interior from outside looks like a Motel with a small signboard of their name. Majority of the Staff were unhelpful and seems like clueless with their job -except for the lady receptionist.

Room badly needs a renovation.
Wall partition is too thin that we can even hear the other people's noise (ie. walking, opening the faucet, banging the door/walls, etc) at 3:00am!
Wifi/internet connection was terrible (lobby and room - hopeless!).
Set breakfast serving was very slow and when you get the food, it is already cold. Disappointed, tasteless. :(
Taal Volcano Tour offered in the Hotel is overpriced! You can bargain with the tricycle drivers outside the Hotel.

One more thing, my girlfriend almost slipped on the wet floor when we came in for breakfast. There were 5 staff loitering at the small restaurant area and nobody even bothered to stop guests from coming in!

Terrible! Save yourself from misery! If you are still reading this, trust the Tripadvisor reviews and look for another Hotel now!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2014

as I always go to this site for reviews, i thought I should give one too.

We stayed here last January 10 for Overnight stay, and due to peak season in Tagaytay we're not able to book Taal Vista and Lee boutique is along the road, good review and nice room.
ANyway, We came in earlier around 1130pm, and was told that room is not ready untl 2pm. Offered us to avail their JR Suite for 2,000 additional so total would be around 6K already because we paid for standard Room. anyway, room is big and nice. NO wifi, you have to go to Lobby which is 2 floors below to get internet access. You can hear cars outside, it doesn't appear to be hotel for me. 2,000 consumable on their restaurant food with Not good food at all and pricey!! Water doent have (hot). it feels like warm but not good enough. Need to improve their service. Staff if OK but doesnt look like experienced not like in Hotels.
JR Suite is huge, but not satisfied with it. 2-3 star hotel for me. but the noice outside was just annoying!and their floors, feels like they use floor wax which I never thought should be use in a hotel, so sticky!! couldnt walk barefoot with it.

I dont recommend this hotel even if they have offers. Not very happy!
I hope the owner would consider improving on Customer Services.

Room Tip: consider other hotel first.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Evangeline Q
Reviewed February 28, 2014

For the price, the hotel was just ok, it's small, and the rooms were pretty, but somehow the beds gave me an itch and I had allergic rhinitis the whole night I was there. Also there was something wrong with the bath tub in our room, the water took a long time to drain, to consider we only took showers.

The breakfast was good though and the place is very accessible.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel is right on the main Tagaytay-Calamba road, so it's easy to find, and it has some parking spaces in front, with more parking on the side. This means good things, and bad. The good part is that it has easy access to public transport (jeepneys, tricycles, buses). The bad part is that if you get a room on the road side of the hotel, it's very noisy all day and all night. Our room was on the road-side. This also means that, while the hotel is on the edge of the Taal caldera, we couldn't see it from our room.

Overall, the facility is very clean, all the furnishings, floors, walls, lights, etc are in perfect and pristine condition, and show evidence of good maintenance. Our room, however, had somewhat of a strange combination of mold and cigarettes impregnated into the furniture. Smoking is not allowed inside, and our room had a small smoking patio, but some previous guest apparently didn't care.

The room (a 2 bedroom suite) adequately large, with tall ceilings, fans and aircons everywhere, and 3 LCD TVs. The bathrooms were equipped with high quality bathing appliances (not perfectly maintained - stains and some mold were present), but were large enough only for 1 (or 2 very friendly) person(s). There was a minifridge, a small couch, and a 4-person dining table in the common area. 1 bedroom had a queen size bed, the other two twin size. The beds were full mattress-over-box-spring and were comfortable, as were the pillows (they did not have any smell, just the smell of clean).

Hotel wifi is complimentary, as is the breakfast (depends on booking preference, I think). There is an extensive room service menu available as well from the restaurant. We did not eat in the hotel.

Overall, I rated this hotel a 4-star because I got a 50% discount on booking (via Expedia). Had I paid full price, I would have had to deduct one star because of lack of value. I found the full booking rates to be excessively high for the Philippines, and for the hotel amenities.

Room Tip: I don't recommend room 201 due to road noise and lack of view. However, it is a 2 bedroom suite. i don't know how many of those the hotel has available.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We booked the family suite via Agoda and of course I expected a suite with all the amenities, but they gave us a room which is obviously 2 rooms that can be collapsed into one, which didn't even come with cabinets (weird?!). When I demanded to be transferred to another suite (because you don't call that a suite), they informed me that there are no available suites since it was the holidays. I told them they should not have offered it in Agoda (the web add said there is seating area, bathtub and all) if actually there is none. So we opted to be transferred to 2 executive rooms (which are way lot better that the so-called suite). When we were transferred, the executive room has a seating area with plush sofa sets, nice bed and lighting and very clean bathroom. That was when we were able to relax fully and enjoyed the Christmas Tagaytay air.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family