1. Wifi is one of my requirements when I book for a hotel room, so that is one reason I booked here. Upon arrival I asked for the WiFi availability in our room since I will be staying all day inside. Front desk told me that they are having problems with their internet provider but will inform me once its fixed. They never called. Wifi is beyond terrible. There is none in my room.
2. Thinking you paid for a more expensive hotel, that you will get better service is not applicable for this hotel.
3. No internet so I settled for cable TV, and then cable went out as well.
4. The floor is sticky.
5. The walls are so thin I can hear the conversation at the adjacent room.
6. Breakfast is so-so.
7. When I asked for an extra key, since I am sharing a room with someone, they asked for 250Php. So I opted not to get one.
8. The room was dusty especially the veranda/balcony, I am unsure if it was because its just right beside the road or was it because it wasn't cleaned properly.
I will definitely not go back, and will not recommend this hotel.
Stayed January 11, 2014.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lee Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.