We are a family of 3 and booked a Superior Room for 2 nights just this month. We got a pretty good deal as we only paid almost half of the original price per night. Upon check-in, we were informed by the receptionist that we've been upgraded to a Deluxe room with a king-size bed, smoking area and all that. We were delighted!
PROS: - Room was very comfortable, although I think they can still improve the lighting as it somehow looks very dim.
- Mini bar replenished daily.
- Well trained staff especially the security guards/door men who were very helpful and attentive.
- the floor was a bit sticky, we don't know if it was liquid floor wax or what.
- no view, there were just high walls to look at
- their viewing deck was quite spacious but had a very limited and obstructed view of the lake
- upon entering the room, it smells damp/moldy or whatever you may call it. I don't know if this was because we were located at the ground floor and therefore no air or sunlight ever gets in the room because of the high walls. They should invest in dehumidifiers.
- very very thin walls, you can hear noise coming from outside the room, definitely a minus if you are sensitive to noise ( good thing we're not)
-corkage fee of 100% for food deliveries. so you better just buy the food yourself or eat out.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. I just really think they should lower their published rates because for their price 5-6k++ there are other hotels that offers a lot more than Lee Boutique.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lee Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.