“Family Weekend”
Review of Lee Boutique Hotel

Lee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 103 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We are a family of 3 and booked a Superior Room for 2 nights just this month. We got a pretty good deal as we only paid almost half of the original price per night. Upon check-in, we were informed by the receptionist that we've been upgraded to a Deluxe room with a king-size bed, smoking area and all that. We were delighted!

PROS: - Room was very comfortable, although I think they can still improve the lighting as it somehow looks very dim.
- Mini bar replenished daily.
- Well trained staff especially the security guards/door men who were very helpful and attentive.

CONS:
- the floor was a bit sticky, we don't know if it was liquid floor wax or what.
- no view, there were just high walls to look at
- their viewing deck was quite spacious but had a very limited and obstructed view of the lake
- upon entering the room, it smells damp/moldy or whatever you may call it. I don't know if this was because we were located at the ground floor and therefore no air or sunlight ever gets in the room because of the high walls. They should invest in dehumidifiers.
- very very thin walls, you can hear noise coming from outside the room, definitely a minus if you are sensitive to noise ( good thing we're not)
-corkage fee of 100% for food deliveries. so you better just buy the food yourself or eat out.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. I just really think they should lower their published rates because for their price 5-6k++ there are other hotels that offers a lot more than Lee Boutique.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 24, 2013

1. Must needs are answered namely: parking, breakfast included in the package, HD TV, mini bar, bathroom with toiletries replenished regularly, Air conditioning
2. Delighter's: festive decors, personalised service and i was upgraded to a superior room for 2 days. Granted my request to provide a work desk with good lighting.

Limitations: it is around 3 kilometres from the centre (it is advisable to have your car since it becomes so dark at night), wifi disconnects every now and then.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would say my experience at Lee Boutique Hotel was at best 'odd'. Things just didn't seem right, wifi kept dropping in and out, the safe would not work, the reception staff found it hard to understand most of my requests (although they did try to their credit), there was this off smell throughout the whole hotel (I think it was off/rotting meat), the food was overpriced and really low quality for the price, the room had no view and was surrounded by 3m tall bamboo/cement walls.

So overall, it was a very odd stay.

Despite the letdowns for $65 a night the room was pretty good, but that was a special price. I would NEVER pay for the full $100+ fee, never.

I am sure there are other places to stay in Tagaytay, and I would not recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jack c
Reviewed November 1, 2013

It's our 3rd time in this hotel. The first time is when it just opened. I always come back to this hotel. I love their clean rooms & bathrooms. The room designs are very nice. The bed is very comfortable. Can't imagine staying elsewhere.

The friendly staffs are the ultimate plus. They make us feel at home every time. We will come back again next year!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The weather is perfect here. The ambiance compliments the weather perfectly. I like the rooms, the bathrooms, the rainshower, fancy shower fittings. Nice stay with nice people. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and relatives. I will be back again and stay here definitely.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I say booking at Lee Boutique Hotel is value for money! Worth every penny! We got a very good deal online and stayed at one of the best room in Tagaytay!

I've stayed in several hotels in that part of town and for me, Lee Boutique have the best room design. Very cozy, 5 star like rooms with just a fraction of the price!

Breakfast is ok, simple but filling. Staffs are eager to please.

Location is very accessible with ample parking space. Restaurants are nearby, just 2 minutes drive away. Picnic grove is just a mere 3 minutes drive down the road.

Nice little boutique hotel. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Lee Boutique Hotel is the perfect choice for us in Tagaytay City. Affordable rates, clean and spacious rooms, elegant design interiors, very clean toilet and friendly staffs! Cant ask for more. We had a wonderful 3 days vacation and we enjoyed every bit of it. The breakfast is served at their viewdeck where the ambiance is perfect in the morning! We usually have our breakfast at around 6:30am, about this time the sun and the wind up there is at its best. No rain during our stay, which is good. We got the most out of our trip in Tagaytay. We will be back next year and this is where we will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family