“Rip off”
Review of Lee Boutique Hotel

Lee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #5 of 105 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel seems to have no management on duty ever ,so it is run by young girls
And not very well,as in breakfast in the room Had no knives and forks ,walls so thin that you can hear people in next room breath ,
And worst of all when I checked out the charged me P4'500 for a marked towel and a marked sheet ,both of which just needed to be washed
So I would say find some where else run in a profissional maner,and not just interested in how much extra they can rip you off for
Also do not use the restaurant the food is very expensive for what it is

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank searching55

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have our vacation in the Philippines and decided to explore the south. So we head to Tagaytay and stayed at Lee Boutique Hotel. They are full on that day, therefore the only available room is the Regency King. Nice room. It got a King size bed, spacious room, there is a couch and coffee table. They have some freebies like the mini bar items, the breakfast and the wifi. Good deal!

The breakfast is simple but ok, you got to choose between filipino, american and 2 other choices. We chose american and it is filling. We enjoyed it.

For the price, this is a good hotel to stay in Tagaytay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our experience at Lee is great! We have a really memorable stay. The interior is of European design, very elegant and has a touch of sophistication. Nice furnitures too. They use quality linens and bed. The staffs are great as well. very accomodating and always serve with a smile. The guards are courteous too. They have ample parking space. There is a view deck where you can have afternoon coffee and just relax. Everything is great. We love our stay.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The rooms of Lee is comparable to 5 star hotels. It has everything you find in a 5 star hotel except for the price. From the bed, to the linens, to their bath amenites, everything is 5 star.

I love their bathroom, specially the shower head that makes you feel like you are bathing under the rain. Nice!

They seem to maintain cleanliness as their top priority. Everything smells good and you can feel the cleanliness.

Thumbs up to the friendly receptionist that accomodate us through our 5 days vacation. The waiters and employees are very nice to us during our entire stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our stay is actually a wedding gift from my sister. She bought a voucher from Ensogo, which comes with free breakfast and free lunch. Since she has already tried this hotel with her husband before, it come highly recommended and want us to try as well.

We are not disappointed because our room is lovely! My wife fell in love with it right away. The staff arranged some flowers inside the room as instructed by my sister and it was arranged very well. Nice of them to do that.

The breakfast is filling enough. Simple but delicious. The lunch is sumptuous! Taste really great, its like home cooked meals, which comes in big portions. We both love our meal.

We will recommend this hotel to our friends as well. I think the Ensogo deal is great, value for money since it comes with great rooms and good food.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dexter t
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We decided to spend our weekend in Tagaytay and stayed at the Lee Boutique Hotel. You can easily find this hotel since it is just along the Tagaytay Calamba Road. Looking from the outside, it looks like a simple vacation house, but when you went inside, you can feel the warmth and coziness of the place.

They require a Php2,500- deposit which was immediately refunded to us when we check out. I am not surprise since I always check in at hotels and it is normal for hotels all around the world to ask for incidental deposits. Although I have read many are surprised at this..... But for me I expect it and know that it is a normal thing when you checked in at hotels.

They have nice rooms and bathrooms. The thing that I like the most is their bed, I wake up very relaxed. They have 2 kinds of pillows set up on the bed, 2 are soft and 2 are hard, nice of them. coz i cant sleep with soft pillows and my husband loves it! Good that they have both, it kind of satisfy both of us.

As for the staffs, they are nice and friendly, always aiming to please. Next time I go to Tagaytay, I will stay at Lee again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Lee Boutique Hotel is a small hotel along the road of Tagaytay. Although it is small, it is actually very nice inside. The rooms are elegantly designed with nice comfortable beds. It has a couch inside the room and a table for 2. There is enough space for you to get around the room yet you can still feel its coziness.

There is a veranda where you can smoke and feel the Tagaytay weather. The bathroom is fully equipped with rainshower and a bathtub. It also comes with complete amenities like shampoo, lotion, toothbrush, etc.

The linens are quite luxurious. Even the towels seems new. For the price that i paid, its quite worth it. I got it at a very good promo price, though even without the promotion, i will definitely come back again. Their staffs are nice too!