“Could be a Michelin starred restaurant”
Review of Antonio's Garden

Antonio's Garden
Ranked #3 of 174 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Filipino
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I heard so much good reviews about this restaurant and I have no regret having my lunch there recently. The service was excellent, food superb and ambiance awesome. Everything served to us were fresh, cleverly created by the chef and the steak was one of the best in the Philippines. Very good and wide choices from the menu. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Oh yes, don't forget to make a reservation before going.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Some friends brought us here as a celebration of my wife's Birthday. It is located in an almost hidden place in Tagaytay. An old home converted into a restaurant. The ambiance is good. The road is quite small going to the place. However, you really need to make reservations before going there. There are times when the place is full...just full but not jam packed. I believe that they maintain a certain sereneness for the place.
The food is great! A bit pricey, but you really get your money's worth.

1  Thank chitomer
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is superb! The steak is the best I've tasted in the Philippines. Cut thick (around 40mm/1&1/2inch), seasoned well then seared properly to seal in the juices, then cooked to your liking.
The salmon is also great!
Well worth the long drive from Metro Manila just to have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything in Antonio's is excellent----food, ambience, service. My family and I have been dining here since it opened in 2002 and I must say that each time is better than the last. Cant wait to go back !

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This restaurant is absolutely incredible. I've been so some amazing places in the world and this is surely up there in terms of class, quality and luxury. The food was perfect every single bite was delightful. The ambiance is blissfully romantic and serene. Gardens surround the double storey grand and lavishly designed resto. Really it took our breath away just what we needed for our couples getaway.

The gardens are beautifully designed with outdoor seating, vintage inspired lighting handing in tree branches and a well designed sound system playing soothing nature sounds to and to the already amazing set up.

Wonderful to special occasions and weddings too.

The service is one of the best we have seen here in the philippines.