“Excellent Food, Ambience and Service”
Review of Antonio's Garden

Antonio's Garden
Ranked #3 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Filipino
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2012

A bit difficult to find, but it was worth the trip. Very nice ambience and the gardens were amazing.. The restaurant interiors is very classy and the food superb! Chef Tonyboy personalizes the experience even better.

4  Thank zenograff

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Those whinging about price are living on another planet! This place is worth every cent. Food, atmosphere, setting, all brilliant.
We took my two Parents who were visiting from Australia and our two Children. All were catered for perfectly.
And for a very reasonable price.
I don't think I will have an experience that tops Antonio's in my time living here.

6  Thank steagnes
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Antonio's would have to be the best restaurant in the Philippines hands down. It is a good 2 hours drive from Makati but is worth it. My husband and I went for a Saturday lunch and had a lovely table by the pond. In my opinion, the outside tables are better than the inside. We started with a cocktail and shared the mushroom and cheese souffle which was devine. We then had the salad, soup and sorbet before our entrees. It was a lot of food for lunch but so good. I had the veal cheek ravioli which was lovely although a little rich for lunch and my husband had the duck breast which was cooked perfectly. We finished with a passion fruit pavlova and flourless chocolate cake which were both exceptional. Antonio himself came out a couple of times to see how our meals were and he seemed very passionate about his restaurant which was nice. The restaurant itself is in a beautiful setting and I would love to return for an an evening meal. A lovely experience.

4  Thank ElMelbourne
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Food is good. But not excellent.

Antonios is the epitome of fine dining in the province . (athough tagaytay is a declared a city) The big factor here is the ambiance. Its really different! The lush-garden atmosphere coupled with exotic displays of fixtures.

However, for the price you are paying, its kinda expected. There is nothing extra-ordinary about the food comparatively when dining in 5 star restos in MAKATI.

Been here a total of three times already. And yes, its getting more expensive.

1  Thank sexy888
Reviewed April 11, 2012

You actually don't feel that you are in the Phillipines. The service, ambience, food, and presentation are all great. Of course there is a price for it, and it is expensive.

1  Thank Asia-Americas