We went to this hotel to attend a wedding in Royal Estate, Tagaytay.
Our Hotel was a JUNIOR Suite, 1 BIG room for all of us, FAMILY.
- Quiet surroundings
- Good breakfast
- VERY large HOTEL
- Not maintained
- Cockroach (it's all over the place)
- A bit creepy in the hall way. (I think we're the only FAMILY who stayed in 3rd floor (LOL)
- scary on the elevator
- The cook cooked very well but only serve ONE breakfast. (in our case, SPAM)
- The girl desk officer is NOT friendly.
- TV's working but not doesn't have a good reception of the cable. (and it's old)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Sunrise Holiday Mansions Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.