“Not just for the young”

Mile Hi Diner
Ranked #87 of 157 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Telephone + 63 46 483 0707.
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Not just for the young”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

We found ourselves one week-end desperately trying to look for a place for lunch in Tagaytay. We tried our luck at our favorite resto but found their parking spaces already filled up. We searched around and found ourselves at the doorsteps of Mile-Hi Diner. I could gauge from the interior that it must be a favorite hang-out for the younger generation. I was not certain if we could find something interesting for the family’s Sunday lunch! My husband had food preferences that were not available at the resto. Nonetheless, he took the menu and ordered for salpicao. I settled for hamburger steak. Older daughter ordered fish and chips and younger daughter simply ordered a hamburger sandwich. What proved to be a revelation was the fact that we all found our lunch delicious and filling! My husband (being the most picky) enjoyed his juicy and tender salpicao that he even ordered a bottle of beer to go with it! Though the place looked like a watering hole for the young, it proved to be an excellent dining place for everyone (including my husband!).

• Visited August 2011