“Fantastic View”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fantastic View”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is the highest point in Tagaytay and the view was stunning. The building was derelict, it is a shame that it has been left in this state as the location deserved something better. The building is the unfinished mansion of former President Marcos.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Muntinlupa, Philippines
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“" Its a shame to what happened to this attraction "”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Since we were already in Tagaytay, we decided to go to Peoples Park In The Sky with the family. This is just my opinion , but I wish the local government would try to renovate this tourist attraction. The views , since you're at the top of a peak , are good and you also get to see Tagaytay Highlands below. Its really a shame , unless they do some major renovation, I won't go back to this place.

Travelled with the family June 2010

Visited June 2012
1 Thank rpangan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beware of Peoples Park in the Sky, Tagaytay”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013 around 3:30PM

I laid my 4 month old son on the floor (on his blanket & comforter) to take some shots of him but UNFORTUNATELY, something from the roof fell down on him. The Samsung tablet I am using then is now damaged due to the strong impact. To my dismay, it was some steel (now made of rust) and obviously, because of NO Maintenance and Supervision a long time ago. Yes, my son got bruises and wounds on his knees and the worst on his toe. We immediately went to the office and talked to somebody. He's a male supervisor actually. We discuss what happened. In fairness, he's approachable but couldn't do anything to help us. He just offered their alcohol and betadine solution as first aid. According to him, several cases happened which they reported but the local government in TAGAYTAY didn't do something. We paid P30 per head for the entrance fee but how come, there is no even a small renovation. We also have to pay for the use of their comfort rooms. I attached some photos and hopefully, this will be a wake up call to the concern local government. We were all disappointed yet thankful to God that my son has his anti tetanu vaccine since his 2nd month. Though, we still went to hospital for his treatment.

Visited April 2013
7 Thank feytfool
San Luis Obispo, California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Better Reflection of a Failed Ruler than a Vacation Spot”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Peoples Park in the Sky is at the top of a peak that was to house ex-President Marco's unfinished palace. The views are fine but the buildings are in disrepair and there is little worth buying there. Not worth the two hour trip from Manila.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Traveldudeworldwide
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not maintained properly.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a place to go just for the historical value of it. The place is not well kept and is really not a nice tourist spot to go to. You can just look at it from afar and read history to better appreciate it.

Visited March 2013