“" Its a shame to what happened to this attraction "”

Peoples Park In The Sky
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Tagaytay
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Since we were already in Tagaytay, we decided to go to Peoples Park In The Sky with the family. This is just my opinion , but I wish the local government would try to renovate this tourist attraction. The views , since you're at the top of a peak , are good and you also get to see Tagaytay Highlands below. Its really a shame , unless they do some major renovation, I won't go back to this place.

Travelled with the family June 2010

1  Thank rpangan

Reviewed April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013 around 3:30PM

I laid my 4 month old son on the floor (on his blanket & comforter) to take some shots of him but UNFORTUNATELY, something from the roof fell down on him. The Samsung tablet I am using then is now damaged due to the strong impact. To my dismay, it was some steel (now made of rust) and obviously, because of NO Maintenance and Supervision a long time ago. Yes, my son got bruises and wounds on his knees and the worst on his toe. We immediately went to the office and talked to somebody. He's a male supervisor actually. We discuss what happened. In fairness, he's approachable but couldn't do anything to help us. He just offered their alcohol and betadine solution as first aid. According to him, several cases happened which they reported but the local government in TAGAYTAY didn't do something. We paid P30 per head for the entrance fee but how come, there is no even a small renovation. We also have to pay for the use of their comfort rooms. I attached some photos and hopefully, this will be a wake up call to the concern local government. We were all disappointed yet thankful to God that my son has his anti tetanu vaccine since his 2nd month. Though, we still went to hospital for his treatment.

7  Thank feytfool
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Peoples Park in the Sky is at the top of a peak that was to house ex-President Marco's unfinished palace. The views are fine but the buildings are in disrepair and there is little worth buying there. Not worth the two hour trip from Manila.

1  Thank Traveldudeworldwide
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a place to go just for the historical value of it. The place is not well kept and is really not a nice tourist spot to go to. You can just look at it from afar and read history to better appreciate it.

1  Thank Chesca R
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Park have an amazing view of the nearby subdivision/estates and of Taal lake, We spend almost 4 hours taking pictures and savoring the view and were glad it amazingly registered in our 12 megapixel digicam even in the middle of the fog. But the whole place needed a lift. The whole place look so old and rusty. A lot of the railings are gone or rusty which make the stairways and view deck very unsafe. Most of the cemented chairs either barred down or was broken and the Peoples Park In the huge sign doesn't completely represent its rustic state. Some of the letters are gone while those that remain looks like its going to fall off anytime.

1  Thank izalakwatsera