“food destination in tagaytay”

Bag of Beans Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Tagaytay
Cuisines: European, Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

i have heard a lot from this place. first time i tried their pancake and it was just okay. my second time, i tried their cinammon roll with a dip..you won't regret you went there. i also like blueberry cheesecake. so far my best cheesecake i have ever tasted! my third time, i'm with my family and try their breakfast buffet. i was overwhelmed by the foods. it was good but not the best.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,271)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is the place to visit when you're in Tagaytay City. The best alternative place to have a really cool caffeine fix and more along Mendez crossing West, Aguinaldo Hiway. The place is packed on weekends as they are serving brunch buffet. Our last visit last April 11, 2013 wahhs sometime after lunch as I had an architect friend to meet up coming from Laguna,.We chose to meet at this venue and I had another blueberry cheesecake with my Caramel Macchiato which was flavourful and had a lot of oooomph to it. Enjoyed the place everytime we come by Tagaytay City not only to smell the mountain and lake breeze, but also to have our taste buds lavished with delight!

1  Thank Rommel R
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Coffee is tasted well due to the relaxed ambiance of the place. Take a sip of your barakko and enjoy the coffee.

1  Thank GerardGray
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

The Bag of Beans Tagaytay's saving grace is the excellent service, the egg omelette and the crepe with Nutella, that's it.
The food at the buffet is mediocre, there's nothing wow or special about it. The food served are the food that you can cook at home.
I can say that the breakfast buffet is overrated. Kudos to the staff and ambiance.
If I will go back again? The answer is no, if I will be the one paying.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had their barako coffee after eating bulalo at Leslie's. The coffee shop has a farther view of Taal but still a relaxing sight while you sip your coffee.

1  Thank anythingoes