Let's keep this simple.
- not well-maintained
- bed sheets with cockroach droppings
- termite-eaten floors, doors
- towels that smelled like a wet dog
- dirty bathroom
- leaky faucets
- stinky refrigerator
- stinky carpet
- we had no water for a whole night! when we brought this to the caretaker's attention the following morning, he said they had 2 water supplies and they shut one off, that's why we didn't have water for half of our stay. Oh sorry, do we have to tell them that we need water? DUh.
- NOT WORTH IT. Period.
The cost for renting a 3 bedroom villa was P8450 (about US $182). My advice: shell out a few thousands more and go to a decent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tagaytay Dacha Hotel Tagaytay