All reviews cabana room an overnight stay twin beds a bit cramped house keeping hotel is located in laws sliding door room amenities hot and cold shower people's park comfortable stay tourist spots filipino breakfast parking space casita highway
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is easy to spot because it is situated just along the highway. There are fruit stands and pasalubong center across the hotel. It is also near several tourist spots such as Museo Orlina, People's Park in the Sky and the famous Taal Lake.

We went there for a 2-day seminar/workshop. They gave us the Tanguile room. I thought it was just a typical big room, but we had our separate space, a mini house of our own, which has a modern and traditional twist to it. It was really nice! It includes two cable TVs, kettle, fridge, aircon, and hot and cold shower.

This is the ideal place for big groups. Everything is worth what you paid for. Since we were there for business, we were lucky to snag the 45 percent discount.

If I will be going back to Tagaytay, I would definitely choose this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Eden Grace R
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Clean, comfortable, and a quiet hotel. They have a pool, although needs more maintenance as it wasn't cleaned the morning I was there. Breakfast is great, I love Filipino breakfast. Room is spacious and bed will give you a great sleep. Bathroom is clean. Overall I recommend the hotel if you're looking for affordable and comfortable stay. Location is great too although it's not too central-- you might have to deal with the weekend traffic to get to the center if you're staying here.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Erica L
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

The place is good and clean. The receptionist were all helpful and even gave me a chance to look at the queen size bedroom or the 2 single beds. The only thing that needs improvement is the deluxe double toilet, the one with queen size bed. Our toilet in the 2 single bed was great, but other toilets need to be renovated. The owner/manager is also very alert with customers in the restaurant. He quickly caught that I wasn't being served yet so asked one of the waiters straight away to get my order. Overall I'm very happy with my stay. Even the guards were all helpful with our commute. Tnx

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katrina B
Reviewed January 23, 2017

I celebrated my birthday with my wife last weekend and stayed at this hotel. It was a restful stay and convenient one. The hotel is strategically located and near to most sweet spots in Tagaytay. With traffic building up during weekends, staying near the wonderful places in the city could be a good relief and hassle free. The hotel is clean and nice. Staff are good and courteous. The have this "casitas" for family weekend getaway that can fit a whole family, which could be enjoyed by families on an out of town visit to one of the coolest places in our country.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter than the lower floors.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jondiday
Reviewed December 26, 2016

we had our yearly teambuilding/planning session in this hotel last November and may I just say that the service is impeccable! They provided us with our very own dedicated waiter to assist us with our activities and wait on us, and we had our meals right on the function room. Since our group is mostly composed of young professionals, we were quite happy to be assisted without having to make a fuss. Kudos to the whole staff for the great service we had.

I guess the only downside for this, is that the bathroom for our casitas had some problems - i.e., flush not working, extra charges for add'l pillows (which i believe shouldn't be the case since we had an add'l person for the room which we have already paid for and should be entitled to 2 pillows just like the regular guests). also, internet isn't that stable.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business