All reviews cabana room an overnight stay twin beds a bit cramped house keeping hotel is located in laws sliding door room amenities hot and cold shower people's park comfortable stay tourist spots filipino breakfast parking space casita highway
Reviewed December 26, 2016

we had our yearly teambuilding/planning session in this hotel last November and may I just say that the service is impeccable! They provided us with our very own dedicated waiter to assist us with our activities and wait on us, and we had our meals right on the function room. Since our group is mostly composed of young professionals, we were quite happy to be assisted without having to make a fuss. Kudos to the whole staff for the great service we had.

I guess the only downside for this, is that the bathroom for our casitas had some problems - i.e., flush not working, extra charges for add'l pillows (which i believe shouldn't be the case since we had an add'l person for the room which we have already paid for and should be entitled to 2 pillows just like the regular guests). also, internet isn't that stable.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank kalliepepper
Reviewed December 2, 2016

My friend and I booked this hotel for a quick getaway last August. We went there by bus. The hotel is on Aguinaldo highway, easy to spot, and you can ask the conductor to drop you off at this hotel. Only had this one hotel since others are booked and this is the only cheaper option.

Even if its a kilometer from the Tagaytay rotonda, you can find jeeps passing through. Thus, you can easily get to Rowena's, Bag of Beans and Buon Giorno and TonTon's.

The restaurant is at the front of the hotel. The rooms are found at the back of the hotel. When we got on our room, on the first floor (thanks to them), the room was a little small for my taste and smelled musty/moldy. Bathroom, though spacious, had old tiles too. Seems like the hotel is an old one.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night since it was recommended by a friend. At first, we thought the hotel was small. The restaurant dining area was also the reception area. When we were escorted in our villa, we saw that the area was big. The environment was very nice. We went inside the room, our room had an attic. Beds were good and room was spacious. Unfortunately, other room amenities were old. The veranda door was stuck, bathroom doors makr squeaky noises. Bathroom was clean but old. Shower had hot water but water was weak. There were cups and water bottles but no coffee or tea or teaspoons. Wifi was very weak. Breakfast was plated and was ordinary. It was very basic considering the room price. Orange juice provided was instant powder mix. I have stayed in other hotels which are overlooking taal lake but with same price and it gave us a more happy feel. They also do not have activities in the hotel where guests can participate. Overall, i was disappointed in our stay and will think again before i rebook.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Stayed at their cabana with attic last August 2016. The room has 2 single bed downstairs and a queen sized bed at the attic. There is a pullout bed that can be used but you need to bring your own bedsheet for that bed else you pay for an additional head which is 500.

I love the stay there but the only thing was when you enter the room it smelled moldy. When you use the lavatory sink in the bathroom, the water will splash in the floor thus will make the toilet area flooded. The walls and the flooring of the bathroom is made of stone tiles which feels dirty unlike a ceramic tiles. It is not cosy to take a shower actually and you will just want to get our of the bathroom right away.

The cabana is nice but i just cant get over with the smell (that goes away when you open the aircon and get used to it) and the bathroom...

Their staff is very nice to bring water and extra cups for coffee. You can bring food inside.

Room Tip: Just dont get their Kamagong room that is facing the pool (Cabana)
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

For my kid's bday I wanted a quick getaway with rooms that could fit my big family and this hotel didnt disappoint. Great value for money as I got the casitas with attic for 6,400+ in a booking website and the room can fit 8 adults with 3 big beds (1 in the attic). Pool was small but the kids enjoyed them anyway, free breakfast came in big portions and the staff were also nice and friendly. I definitely would be back with friends/family.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family