“Place to go for Rest”

Hotel Dominique
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Tagaytay
“Place to go for Rest”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

This is a long overdue review because my boyfriend and I stayed there overnight back in Nov 2011.
We got the De Luxe room at the 2nd floor of the main entrance bldg and to our surprise, the room was very spacious. Their interior also has an "earthy" design. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean as well. This is very impt to me because i base my hotel reviews on how clean their bathroom is.
Although it's not near the major restaurants in Tagaytay, they serve good food in their restaurant. Even our free breakfast was good. They also have free wifi in the restaurant but the wifi does not reach our rooms. You'd also feel safe when you leave the rooms since the door was very heavy & can be easily accessed by a key card.
We also enjoyed the amenities. They have a swimming pool and billiard tables. The pool looked good for children but not for adults since it's small. The pool table was ok but you have to pay per hour use. The best facility i liked was the videoke rooms. It looked like the rooms were sound proof so my boyfriend & I sang our hearts out. The area outside the bldg is spacious so you can walk outside and view the other cabins or villas. There is also a massage parlor near the hotel where we enjoyed an hour massage.
Overall i enjoyed my stay in this hotel because you don't have to just lock yourself in the room. You can eat & drink at their restaurant or use their facilities which made our stay much more enjoyable. I will definitely go back here.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
manila
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This review was long overdue. Stayed here with my hubby and two small kids for Mothers Day weekend. Pros: They have great front desk and dining staff. Check in was quick and breakfast was adequate and good. The servers were prompt and even greeted us with a warm smile. They even provided a small cake for me with "Best Mom" written on it. Clean and Safe area, very near the places we wanted to go. Has a small pool in the premises. Cons: The standard rooms were really small and we can hardly move inside even if we only have two small bags.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank jamra
, General Manager at Hotel Dominique, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear jamra,

Thank you so much for these heart-warming comments – really inspiring words from the “Best Mom” and surely we’ll treasure them as we continuously strive to provide excellent service. Our staffs were happy and deeply motivated upon knowing of your great experience with us.

We are looking forward to serving you again in one of our Cabanas or Casitas.

Hotel General Manager
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed April 24, 2012

i love the service. they promptly responded to my queries via email. all staff were smiling and accommodating. the superior room is so small yet cozy. i love the lighting. clean restroom. though i have to say that there was a tiny leak from the aircon inside the room. complimentary breakfast were good. hotel is accessible to rotonda (around 5-7 min walk). overall we loved our stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank electricpink17
HDTagaytay, General Manager at Hotel Dominique, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear electricpink17,

Thank you very much for your comments. Posts like this really motivate us in building a unique culture of customer service. Likewise, affirm the effectiveness of the corrective / preventive actions we are implementing which we derived also from other posts.

Looking forward to serving you again!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I know this is not the right place to post this message but I don't have anywhere to contact the general manager. Let me introduce myself first I'm Marcrie Marti's (one of the staff) wife nephew. We went there last January 10 if I'm not mistaken, and saw a very nice lady sitting in a corner eating her meal. I find her very pretty not knowing she is the manager of the hotel.

Anyways, The hotel looks very nice, posh and above all elegant. My cousins wedding will be held here on December 2012 and for sure everything will go well. I will surely recommend this to my friend here in London.

Room Tip: we did not stay on the hotel we just had a tour around the rooms and had lunch..
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank Marcrie T
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Bad service from the staff. extra pillows have charge!!! So cheap!!! Cant even request a bucket of ice or matches?? So unaccomodating.

• Stayed January 2012
8 Thank BooN0307
HDTagaytay, General Manager at Hotel Dominique, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Dear BooN0307,

I was surprised about your post. We regret that you had such experience despite our continuous efforts to provide our guests unparalleled personalize service.

We will act on your feedback accordingly and we'll make this as part of our continuous improvement.

Quezon city
Reviewed January 18, 2012

After a long drive, my husband and I checked in at Hotel dominique. We were greeted by warm smiles and fast service. We decided to try the hotel out since we saw their promo at a group buying site. I definitely got my money's worth and so much more. Too bad I was only able to buy one voucher. Will definitely return to this hotel (even if I pay for the full price).

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank grace r
HDTagaytay, General Manager at Hotel Dominique, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Dear grace r,

Thank you very much for the feedback. It means a lot to me and the entire team. It gives us inspiration knowing that guests appreciate our service.

We would love to see you again soon.

Best regards!

Marikina
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I so love this place! There are choices for rooms in this hotel, you can stay in the building type rooms or in the villas or cabanas. Whichever, the rooms are nice looking with large-LCD type TVs installed. I particularly love the bathrooms which are designed in zen and Filipino theme.

Cabana rooms are good for families and big groups as the rooms have connecting doors you can request to be opened.

Staff are courteous and nice, food are okay, snacks are absolutely hideous. I don't think I ever finished any of the snacks served. The location is good, easy to locate and just one jeepney away from the capitol, close to ATMs and fast food chains.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank marikenya
Dear marikenya,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Surely, I’ll share your feedback to the staff. They love hearing feedback from satisfied guests as well as their comments for improvement.

Please tell your friends about our hotel. It is always our pleasure to be at your service.

Yours truly,