1. New Hotel
2. Beds are good
3. Nice Service
4. Great Breakfast Buffet
5. Clean Bathroom
6. Great Spa Services
Not so good points:
1. Rooms are really small - you can actually hear the guests from the next room
2. AC is unstable (temperature needs to be regulated)
3. Bathroom is nice and clean but it is really very small.
4 The whole area needs to have a facility to control the noise
I actually had a good time here despite of all the not so good points about one tagaytay since I was with my family. I just suggest that they should think of having their rooms carpeted so it will minimize the noise and sounds. Privacy is very important for me that's why i pointed it out here. So if you are a family with Children make sure you tell that to the receptionist. On the other hand if you are just a couple who needs rest and privacy, make sure you request for a room that is not next to a room occupied by a family or a group.
I actually tried to go back there last June but there rates were now high and the lowest rate room is around 6000+ which I think is not practical anymore considering the room space. Anyways, I'll try to check it out again and will let you guys know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tagaytay – the perfect weekend getaway for people living and working in Metro Manila with only a 1½ hour ride via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).When it comes to hotel accommodation options, One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites offers all the best qualities of a deluxe hotel with its cozy and tastefully designed Deluxe Rooms, One-bedroom Suites and Penthouse Premier Suites. “We use quality 300-thread count linen for a relaxing stay in our guestrooms,” said Mr. Ruben Alcoriza, General Manager of One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites. “Couples, families, as well as business and social functions, appreciate the comfort that our cozy hotel rooms and facilities provide, especially that we’re located on the Tagaytay-Calamba Road and on the quiet side of Tagaytay.” The elegant and spacious Penthouse Premier Suites (bookable via phone reservation only) provide full-scale accommodations with enviable views of the Tagaytay mountain landscape and stunning scenery of Taal Lake. Ideal for family and group getaways are the “Avant” 3-bedroom suite and “Allure” suite, which are also regularly used as a bridal suite for the hotel’s wedding clients. “We offer customizable and affordable wedding reception packages that offers the same level of quality cuisine as that of our very own Azalea Restaurant,” said Mr. Alcoriza. Indeed, One Tagaytay Place is an ideal destination to unwind and celebrate with guests after a memorable exchange of marriage vows.One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites is a preferred venue for business and social functions with its value-added packages offerings. “For professionals who want to hold conferences and seminars with privacy and convenience in mind, the hotel has varying sizes of seminar rooms and a grand ballroom that can hold 200 people,” Francisco added. “In fact, the elegant Aurora Grand Ballroom, is a popular venue for wedding receptions and social events.”Completing the hotel is a spread of amenities such as a the O’Spa, Azalea Restaurant which serves its signature bulalo and Tawilis Pizza, a sports bar, fitness center, business center, art gallery, and a swimming pool on the 9th Lower Penthouse floor overlooking Tagaytay City. A convenience store and a Rowena’s Tarts branch can also be found in the hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Tagaytay