One Tagaytay Place may just be a "new" hotel and is still on their way to "pulling their acts together". We fully understand that.
But what made me surrender my "thumbs up" sign to this hotel is their professionalism and customer service.
Of course, it helped that the hotel is new and that their rooms are cozy enough, but it was their GM KARL who sealed the deal for us.
We had a rough start last year (We have been coming back eversince on a regular basis). I initially booked for a room with a "larger" living area but was given a small one. It turned out that there was some miscommunications.
Upon knowing this, their GM phoned us in our room and offered his apologies. That should have been enough, but this guy seemed a total perfectionist and would not stop unitl he knows that his guests are satisfied.
He gave us several options and really spent time making us happy.
We were hooked since then.
Now, we come here regularly.
Everytime we are in Tagaytay, it is just One Tagaytay Place for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tagaytay – the perfect weekend getaway for people living and working in Metro Manila with only a 1½ hour ride via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).When it comes to hotel accommodation options, One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites offers all the best qualities of a deluxe hotel with its cozy and tastefully designed Deluxe Rooms, One-bedroom Suites and Penthouse Premier Suites. “We use quality 300-thread count linen for a relaxing stay in our guestrooms,” said Mr. Ruben Alcoriza, General Manager of One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites. “Couples, families, as well as business and social functions, appreciate the comfort that our cozy hotel rooms and facilities provide, especially that we’re located on the Tagaytay-Calamba Road and on the quiet side of Tagaytay.” The elegant and spacious Penthouse Premier Suites (bookable via phone reservation only) provide full-scale accommodations with enviable views of the Tagaytay mountain landscape and stunning scenery of Taal Lake. Ideal for family and group getaways are the “Avant” 3-bedroom suite and “Allure” suite, which are also regularly used as a bridal suite for the hotel’s wedding clients. “We offer customizable and affordable wedding reception packages that offers the same level of quality cuisine as that of our very own Azalea Restaurant,” said Mr. Alcoriza. Indeed, One Tagaytay Place is an ideal destination to unwind and celebrate with guests after a memorable exchange of marriage vows.One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites is a preferred venue for business and social functions with its value-added packages offerings. “For professionals who want to hold conferences and seminars with privacy and convenience in mind, the hotel has varying sizes of seminar rooms and a grand ballroom that can hold 200 people,” Francisco added. “In fact, the elegant Aurora Grand Ballroom, is a popular venue for wedding receptions and social events.”Completing the hotel is a spread of amenities such as a the O’Spa, Azalea Restaurant which serves its signature bulalo and Tawilis Pizza, a sports bar, fitness center, business center, art gallery, and a swimming pool on the 9th Lower Penthouse floor overlooking Tagaytay City. A convenience store and a Rowena’s Tarts branch can also be found in the hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Tagaytay
- 1 Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites