We stayed last Oct. 12-13 in deluxe double room, second floor. Check in is swift and front desk staff are helpful. Most hotel personnel greets their guests. The hotel has two working elevators, but they are not very spacious. Our room has a balcony, but the view is the front building. The room is not spacious and the furnitures are dusty. Bed and pillows are comfortable, linens are neat. Aircon functions well, TV has good channel reception. Cabinet is large enough for our bags. But I suggest they should put a light inside the cabinet. The slippers are not like slippers, hope they could improve the material used. Bathroom is clean, hot and cold showers works well. We had a chance to use their swimming pool. Our toddler was just right in the kids pool. They are not strict with swim wear, which is favorable to us coz we had t shirt and shorts only. Our stay includes breakfast. At that time it was buffet, the choices are average but can leave you satisfied. The buffet area is small so if all tables are occupied they would direct you to the other building, there is another buffet set up.
Location is 10-15 minutes drive to rotonda, but if you need to buy food or drinks late at night the seven eleven convenience store in front of the building might help.
Our goal for that over night stay is to unwind and get rid of Manila stress. It did well for our family. So I can say we could revisit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tagaytay – the perfect weekend getaway for people living and working in Metro Manila with only a 1½ hour ride via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).When it comes to hotel accommodation options, One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites offers all the best qualities of a deluxe hotel with its cozy and tastefully designed Deluxe Rooms, One-bedroom Suites and Penthouse Premier Suites. “We use quality 300-thread count linen for a relaxing stay in our guestrooms,” said Mr. Ruben Alcoriza, General Manager of One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites. “Couples, families, as well as business and social functions, appreciate the comfort that our cozy hotel rooms and facilities provide, especially that we’re located on the Tagaytay-Calamba Road and on the quiet side of Tagaytay.” The elegant and spacious Penthouse Premier Suites (bookable via phone reservation only) provide full-scale accommodations with enviable views of the Tagaytay mountain landscape and stunning scenery of Taal Lake. Ideal for family and group getaways are the “Avant” 3-bedroom suite and “Allure” suite, which are also regularly used as a bridal suite for the hotel’s wedding clients. “We offer customizable and affordable wedding reception packages that offers the same level of quality cuisine as that of our very own Azalea Restaurant,” said Mr. Alcoriza. Indeed, One Tagaytay Place is an ideal destination to unwind and celebrate with guests after a memorable exchange of marriage vows.One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites is a preferred venue for business and social functions with its value-added packages offerings. “For professionals who want to hold conferences and seminars with privacy and convenience in mind, the hotel has varying sizes of seminar rooms and a grand ballroom that can hold 200 people,” Francisco added. “In fact, the elegant Aurora Grand Ballroom, is a popular venue for wedding receptions and social events.”Completing the hotel is a spread of amenities such as a the O’Spa, Azalea Restaurant which serves its signature bulalo and Tawilis Pizza, a sports bar, fitness center, business center, art gallery, and a swimming pool on the 9th Lower Penthouse floor overlooking Tagaytay City. A convenience store and a Rowena’s Tarts branch can also be found in the hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Tagaytay