“a spot of beauty”

Ranked #5 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Sonya's Garden is a small spot of beauty in itself. This place is adorned in native flowers of the Philippine Islands and is a nature photographer's dream spot. Although not very large, every inch is covered in a splash of color.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

If you're craving for home style cooking and a rustic getaway from the city, then look no further than Sonya's Garden. It's a little off the beaten path, but the travel is worth it. Look out for the signs or you might miss the turn. The place is serene, and the atmosphere exudes relaxation. The staff is very accommodating, and very neatly organizes the dining area. The buffet has one specialized set, and because of the limited variety, you might end up getting to sample everything before you go. I have visited this place even when I was younger and it still hasn't change, save for the must-try bakery out at front. Be sure to pick up one of the choice breads on your way home.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My friend came from Indonesia for vacay and I brought her here for lunch together with my mom. The place is a bit far from Tagaytay proper, about 12 KM distance. But the place is easy to find. We had buffet lunch of garden salad, pasta, salmon and some dessert. For vegetarian and health enthusiast they will enjoy the food but for me personally, I find the price a bit expensive for the variety and quality of food Sonya's offer. Its too pricey.
After lunch they offered us a Tarragon tea (fresh tarragon tea leaves) which I appreciate much and a slice of choco cake.
We stroll around the garden and bought some organic plants for only Php 50.00/ pot. What I find it worth the visit was when I was able to buy a Tarragon Tea plant and brought home. And enjoying Tarragon tea drink at home everyday! For those who plan to visit Sonya's, its a must to buy a pot of variety of teas and eucalyptus plants to bring home. We also bought some cheese hopia from Sonya's Panaderia.
Generally, the experience with Sonya's was just an average. Nothing much special except for Tarragon Plant hehe.

1  Thank Jacqueline M
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a place for us who dont like Jollibee - small buffe but very well done,the enviroment-garden,houses and personnel of excellent class.When I want to present a Philippines for my relatives from Europe this is a place I am not a shamed to bring them to

Reviewed March 3, 2014

we we're suppose to have breakfast here after office. the moment we arrived, we we're advised by our other officemates who had gone there first to eat that it is common breakfast and that they did not enjoyed it. so we did not pursue on eating, instead we just enjoyed the ambiance, the atmosphere, it was like the way it was before when I first visited this place. the flowers in the carpark along with the entrance, all the way through are still blooming, lively and colorful. We decided to eat some place else.

1  Thank Ayan M