having read the reviews on trip advisor, i decided to book this hotel as the best budget option in tagaytay.
we opted for the executive family room at 4500peso a night.
my critisims are:
- car parking - very few spaces just off a very busy road.
- location - far from the town of tagaytay, so a long distance to other restaurants.
- staff - our reservation was incorrect, and they even phoned us while out the next day as they had not updated their records. they advertise room service, but they were unable/unwilling to bring breakfast to the room. in addition the restaurant staff refused to provide free drinking water, instead pushing us to buy a sixty peso bottle.
- rooms - the beds were advertised as double beds, but were no more than twins at best - it was almost impossible for two adults to sleep comfortably on them. the hot water only lasted long enough for one person to have a shower, so for 4 people it was very hard for us all to shower in the morning.
- dvds - great idea, but almost all the movies we picked either didn't work, or they were bad pirate copies in russian.
- mini bar - not restocked during house keeping, and no prices displayed for what things cost. indeed, there was ZERO in room information.
will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocoon in the cozy warmth and cool comfort of your room. Enjoy well prepared dishes from local favorites to international cuisine. Experience the art of doing nothing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your View Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.