“Superb customer service!”
Review of View Park Hotel

View Park Hotel
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Tagaytay
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This will be my first review on tripadvisor.I will take time on this because I was really amazed and contented with our stay here. Hotel was so clean. The exterior and interior of this hotel freshen me up.It has gazebo,garden,pool and ofcourse their vicinity was so clean. They were just infront of picnic grove and walking distance to Tierra de Maria. Transportation was accessible and they have a restobar with a very good acoustic band that will entertain you. Staff was attentive and they are so very helpful. They always greeted us with smile on their faces which I think is a factor for me to go back again to this hotel because we felt that we are welcome here. Also, Before i reserved our room here I read so many reviews on hotels in Tagaytay to pick up the Best but this one is the only hotel that have many good reviews most specially when it comes to good customer service. I want to thank Aiza and Angelica because they are the one who entertained me when i was just still inquiring on their rooms and they are consistent to remind me of my reservation. I forgot the other names of the staffs there but overall they deserved a big round of applause. Clap! Clap! So sad because I dont have fb account to join on their promo but I will still answer it. The best part of my stay at Viewpark Hotel was when they prepared our room with petals all over and they arranged the petals on bed as we are celebrating our anniversary. I was surprised with the breakfast because they served us with a plate of fruits with "Happy Anniversary" note. Me and my boyfriend was really happy about it and we dont have any regrets spending our special occasion here because the people and the hotel itself was the best. Also we won on their raffle draw during their acoustic night. We have a free pasalubong and a mocha frap.from their cafe. Hoping that we can win again on their free overnight stay for two because we really wanted to go back here. Over all I will give them 5/5 score. Good job guys! Keep it up! We will come back again for sure and I will recommend you to all of my friends and relatives! Godbless!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paola H
There are newer reviews for View Park Hotel

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We just stayed in this hotel this weekend. I must say that if you're coming from the Rotunda, its a bit far and not that accessible (especially late at night). However, it's easy to find since it's just in front of Picnic Grove. If you don't have a car, you can ride a jeep for 11 pesos or a tricycle for 60 pesos.
When we got there I was surprised by how nice the place looks. The lobby is small but clean. The staff are very friendly and looks very professional (even though it's just a small hotel). We were checked-in quickly and were given a cold drink. Arjay from the reception was really nice to take the time to explain the map he gave us. And he was very patient in answering my questions.
Like others have mentioned, the room was indeed small (the smallest i've been to). But it smelled realy nice and was very clean as well. We had a standard room which just had the basic amenities. Overall, the room was ok for me, the only thing I wish it had was a bedet.
The breakfast included was just ok, something that maybe they can improve on.

Room Tip: Don't choose a standard room (too small)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kat C
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We celebrate my partner's birthday and overall it was a great experience. Since I was the one who made the surprise and since the hotel offered romantic setups - they made my surprise such a great memory. The hotel is just in front of Picnic Grove. We also enjoyed their signature massage - super relaxing! We really enjoyed our stay here - from the comfort of the bed, the view, the location, the staff, the food and all...

Room Tip: For couples - try the romantic setup for special occasions - its so sweet!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maiafifteen
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ich war angenehm überrascht... ich hatte zwar nur das Standardzimmer, war aber sehr zufrieden damit. Für die letzten 3 Tage habe ich noch ein Upgrade bekommen. Ein gehobenes Zimmer, war super... für einen oder zwei Personen völlig ausreichend. Die Zimmer waren sauber und ordentlich. Es war einem überlassen ob man das Zimmer gereinigt haben wollte oder nicht. Nicht so wie 25_Businesstraveller sagte, wenn man es jeden Tag gereinigt haben wollte, so wurde es stets gesäubert.

Das Personal war immer sehr freundlich und zuvor kommend. Sie waren wirklich alle sehr nett, ich werde die Zeit nicht vergessen.

Das Essen war auch sehr gut, nur beim Frühstück hätte ich mir mehr Auswahl gewünscht.

Schade nur das so manche Herren finden das es nicht okay war, wenn sie 5 Sterne wollen, müssen sie auch in 5 Sterne Hotels gehen...

Fazit: Ich kann es wirklich nur weiter empfehlen, Gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis... Danke für die schöne Zeit.

I was pleasantly surprised ... Although I only had the standard room, but was very happy with it. For the last 3 days, I still get an upgrade. An upscale room was great ... perfectly adequate for one or two people. The rooms were clean and tidy. It was a leave if you wanted to have the room cleaned or not. Not like 25_Businesstraveller said, if you wanted to have it cleaned every day, so it was always cleaned.

The staff was always very friendly and courteous. They were all really nice, I will not forget the time.

The food was also very good, just at breakfast I would have liked more choice.

Too bad that so many men find that it was not okay if they want 5 star, they have to go in 5 star hotels ...

Conclusion: I can really only recommend it, good value for money ... Thank you for the great time.

Room Tip: Das kommt ja auch immer darauf an, mit wie vielen man reist... Ich war alleine unterwegs, und mir ha...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Andreas_Fritz
Reviewed September 1, 2013

One could hear the tricycle even at dawn and roosters crowing outside.
The door creeks. We had four mosquito bites.
It is very hard to use the hot and cold shower. The bowl would not feel up for flushing
There is no/poor Wi-Fi service inside the rooms. One needs to go to the mosquito infested lobby to use the internet which was slow.
The quality of the rice for breakfast was not that good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bobiPasayCity
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Me and my family stayed here during the long weekend this August, just to get away from the hustle and bustle of Metro Manila and get a whiff of cool fresh air.

We got room#1 just above the hotel lobby and restaurant. The room is big enough for us, as we are 3 adults and 2 kids. It has one queen size bed and a single bed. The room is clean and the bedding's are well kept. Location is quite good, as you can just walk across to the people's park.

The faults I can say for our stay is their breakfast, it is not so good, just your typical silog meals which comes with one cup of coffee or glass of iced tea.
The room given to us is near the main road, so you can hear all sorts of traffic noises and such.
The shower curtain in our bathroom is dirty and has molds already; we should've asked them to replace it.

All in all, our stay was just okay. Nothing great, but nothing really bad as well.

Room Tip: Do not get rooms near the road.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GreatGramo
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went to Tagaytay for an overnight stay without any hotel reservation. When we walked in, we were greeted with warm and friendly staff. We were not able to checked in at once since it was still early. The front desk staff give us map of the city and patiently instructed us on how to go along the tourist spots since we did not bring a car. We were able to go around the city with only their map in hand and had a great time. During breakfast, the hotel gave us complimentary dessert with "Happy Birthday" written on it. When we checked-out, they sent us an sms message thanking us for our stay and wishing us a safe trip back to Manila.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple