“fast service”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #43 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This branch has the fastest staff in town compare to their other branches here in Tagaytay. We always get our order fresh and no long waiting time for this store may it be a weekend or a weekday.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I'm a McDonald's fan. It's my go-to restaurant when I'm too tired to think of another option. We were glad to see a relatively new-looking branch just across Taal Vista. The staff members seemed friendly and we were accommodated at the counter right away. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. We asked about the Metrobank promo and the cashier did not know about it. She asked her co-worker about it and her co-worker just practically ignored her saying "malay ko" (I have no idea). A manager was present and told her that the promo ended the day before. We gave our orders and the cashier got the drinks wrong twice. It's was a shame since I used to think that McDonald's had consistently good service. I guess there are exceptions. This is one of them.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I regularly go to the Kaybagal South branch. Same great world wide taste.

Great young staff here,always smiling,polite and helpful

Reviewed December 29, 2010

I have been here several times, mostly driving through on my way onward to Batangas. The location is quite good, just across Taal Vista Lodge along the main road on Tagaytay ridge. You don't get any view of Taal lake of course, but you are high enough on the ridge to enjoy the cool breeze. The few times we have stopped to eat, the place is clean and the food is same as what you would get in any other McDonalds.

The problem is with the drive through. THREE TIMES they have gotten my order wrong, and by the time we noticed it we are already halfway down to Batangas and not about to turn around.

I have to say this is not a problem isolated to this particular McDonalds branch. I have experienced the same thing (incomplete or wrong order for takeout) twice in another McDonalds in Makati, twice in Manila, once in Alabang, once in Sucat... And it isn't like I eat in McDonalds that often. I have never experienced this kind of problem at a Jollibee.

Having said that, I can't help but recommend this place if you want McDonalds drive through (at least you know what the food will be like) on your way to Batangas. There's no other option (at least as far as McDonalds goes). Otherwise, there's a Jollibee further down the road.

Just check your order carefully before driving off.

1  Thank haribon01
Reviewed September 29, 2008

This McDonalds is opposite the Taal Vista hotel that overlooks the world's smallest volcano, Taal Volcano.

It is also next to PAGCOR's government-owned Cavite casino.

The restaurant looked only two to three years old if that. It has a glassed-off area for children's birthday parties which must be helpful in minimising noise.

Service was fast on the three occasions I visited. After the standard 'do you have two pesos' question from the staff member when I produced a P200 note for a P102 bill, change was quickly provided which is not always the case in the Philippines.

Food was suitably hot and tables and floor sparkling clean.

A drive-in section is also provided.

2  Thank Victorianlad