Nurture Wellness Village
Daj Suites(Tagaytay)
$39
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
$44
$57
Hotel Dominique(Tagaytay)
$54
TravelBook.ph
All reviewstai chipandan teafarm tourspa treatmentshealthy juicesforest view roomhilot massagetotal relaxationorganic farmmassage roomfoot spafull body massagerelaxing massagerelaxing experienceclose to naturemassage servicefresh air
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Amazing experience at nurture spa. My wife and I stayed there last night to celebrate my week-long birthday and had the most fantastic time. I love the room, the massage and the food. I love the reflexology path and had a fun time trying to finish it. The staff were all amazing. All smiles and very intuitive customer service. They addressed our needs even before we requested for it. I wish I could stay for a week just to unwind. Thank you deal grocer for this fantastic deal. We will return to nurture spa with the entire family soon. Merci Beaucoup et à bientôt !

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Danielsalapong
Martin B, Resident Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Mr. Salapong,

In behalf of all of us here at Nurture Wellness Village, we would like to wish you once again a belated happy birthday. We are very flattered that you decided to spend this very important day with us at the village. Also, you took time of from your busy schedule to write a wonderful review regarding our massage, rooms, food and facilities. Congratulations on finishing the lakad kalinga, that was not a walk in the park, .

We value your comments since they were written based on the experience when you stayed with us.

We constantly strive to make each and every guest's experience unique. From the time the reservation is booked to the time we wave good bye after checking out. We constantly remind each other to treat our guests as relatives that came to visit us.

We hope to see you and the entire family on you next birthday.

All the very best,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Although this review is late (we stayed at Nurture Spa on the 31st of December 2012), I would still like to commend the staff of Nurture Spa especially Leslie who made my niece's renewal of vows a life time experience! We all loved the place! All the best and more power! God bless!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Salanga,

All of us here at Nurture Wellness Village would like to personally thank you for writing a wonderful review regarding your stay here at our village. It is even more meaningful to us since you stayed at our village on December 31, 2012. That was over a year ago and you still remembered to write about us!! But more important, you set aside time from you busy schedule to write the wonderful review. Thank you once again.

Our personal philosophy is to treat each and every guest's visit special since they took time off from their busy schedules to visit Nurture Wellness Village. "Treat them like a an aunt or uncle who came to visit to visit you" is the example we use

Thank you once again and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Nurture Spa Village was a dream. It literally made my heart happy to be in the mountains at this location. It is easy to get to and a relatively short drive from Manila. I am an expat living in Manila and miss nature. This will be my new regular haven. The staff was remarkable. Their customer was excellent which is a very very rare find for The Philippines. The grounds were organized, clean, serene and heavenly. The weather was "cold" and we bundled ourselves with blankets the staff provided us. Our group got the foot spa in the outside gazebos overlooking the mountains. It was so peaceful and my feet still feel rejuvenated days later. Our service was followed by the most excellent ginger tea which was as soothing and flavorful as our tarragon welcome tea. We were able to take a tour around the grounds and were continually impressed. They have an area allocated for "glamping" which would be marvelous for families. There is a trampoline and lovely wooden play structure for the wee ones. During our tour we happened upon the "u-pick" garden which is literally a treasure to behold. They had KALE for goodness sakes. At the end of our tour we at lunch in the open dining hall which is compared to a woodlands wedding celebration. Just lovely. The menu is the most impressive menu I have seen in The Philippines. I do not typically eat Filipino food but literally every item had my mouth salivating. It was fresh and flavorful, probably because it is a farm to table meal. I couldn't stop and had to finish with dessert and was of course overwhelmed with enjoyment. Nurture valley is a great place for business retreats, focusing on health and wellness, couples to focus on romance and enjoy being with one another and the serenity of nature or a wonderful experience for a family campout (or just in one of the rooms!) The pool is small but other than that I have only positive remarks and literally can not wait for my next trip to Nurture Valley.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Amber S
Krishna Krishna L, Sales and Marketing Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Ms. Amber,

Good day to you. Thank you for taking the time to write a very beautiful review about your stay here with us. Giving our guests a very relaxing stay is one of our goals. And we are very glad you did have a great time. Anytime you want to get out of the busy life in the city, you can always visit us as you are already part of our growing family. Rest assured that all of us here will be more than happy to welcome you again. I do hop next time you will try our other treatments like the massage and body scrub. I am pretty sure you will love it as much as you loved our foot spa services.

Again, thank you very much and a cup or two of your favorite tea will be waiting for you on your next visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Bought a great deal from Deal Grocer for their Ifugao Hut good for 2 persons with breakfast. I also got a coupon for their 90-minute Nilaib Massage. Their place is far from the main Tagaytay scene but if you want to relax & be in a peaceful environment then this place is for you. We were greeted with a spacious reception area & given hot teas & I was offered a fleece blanket because it was really cold. They asked for our information & massage preferences then we were brought to our room. We were given brief instructions about our room then the butler left us. I loved our room. It was everything I was expecting from the pictures. You're not confined in a hotel type space. It was spacious & homey. Their toiletries smelled great & the linens & bath towels too.

At around 7:50 pm we were fetched from our room by our massage therapist. Our room has it's own massage area but it was placed outdoors & since it dropped to 17 degrees Celsius at night with strong winds it was not advisable to have our treatment there. So we were brought to their private massage area instead. They greeted us when we got inside because this was our anniversary celebration. It made me happy because I knew that they paid attention to the details they asked from me. I loved our massage. It was very relaxing.

Breakfast was great as well. Their staff are very friendly. I would come back again. :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KayC18
Krishna Krishna L, Sales and Marketing Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Ms. KayC18,

Good day to you. Thank you for writing a good feedback about your wonderful stay here with us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. We are very proud of our newly built Ifugao Hut and we are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay there. The 90-minute Nilaib treatment is our signature massage. We do still have other treatments and hoping you will try those on your next visit.

Again, thank you very much and we look forward to have you here again.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This will be my 2nd visit & review for Nurture. It took me quite some time to gather my thoughts but nevertheless I wouldn't fail to share my tranquil retreat. We got the best deal ever offered by Nurture, it was an overnight accom, housed to their garden view room. The price we paid for the accom was itself consumable, yes you read it right, consumable! It only means we got a free pampering for an overnight worth! The service was impeccable, it always felt like home. I was surprised with the changes not only inside the village but to the main road as well. Seems like most of my whinges couple of years ago were heard. Having no cable channels when I visited was not an issue at all (I've read they already have channels to chose from) cos I came there for total relaxation and they delivered it once again. We arrived at 10 in the evening, there was no one to welcome us aside from the security, we were informed though about the policy since they were promoting tranquil/relaxation. I just wished they would assigned atleast one person to take charge every night aside from the guard, you know for emergency needs of their guest/s. Anyway, everything we requested was right inside our room, our dinner prepared ahead of time, drinks & some movies to chose from.
For someone deafened by the hustle & bustle of city life, nurture's seamless landscape is a sanctuary. I like the idea of freshly cooked breakfast since I'm not a morning person and ofcourse, a visit wouldnt be sealed without a spa treatment. If there's a crowd of guest/s, its advisable to booked your sched a day ahead and better if you'll pick the earliest sched possible. We had an individual body massage and tried their sea salt scrub this time. Worth every peso, I would never hesitate to come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Krishna Krishna L, Sales and Marketing Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear ManilaBeachBum,

Good day. For the second time, I would like to thank you for visiting us again and writing about your nice experience with us. guests are our inspiration to work harder and improve for the better. We are ecstatic to know that you enjoyed your stay again with us and we satisfied your expectations. Regarding the issue on having someone on duty during night time, rest assure we are doing something about it already. Thank you for your suggestion. We do appreciate it.

Again, thank you very much and you are very much welcome to come back anytime. Nurture is your second home and a cup of tea or two will be waiting for you.

Best,