“Must Try!”

Ranked #13 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 12, 2013

When my family and I drove to Tagaytay, we couldn't pick a place to stop for a snack so we decided to just go to Mushroom Burger. Although, there is a branch in Quezon City, I was more curious to try it in Tagaytay. I thought it would still be nice to try it first where it originally came from. So we stopped. There are more parking spaces beside the restaurant. And there is an open dining area where kids can play and where you can eat even if you pets with you. The dining area is spacious. Although there were only two lines, the service was quite fast to think that there were a lot of people when we went there.

We tried the Mushroom Sandwich which is perfect for vegetarians as it has no meat. The size of the sandwich is medium. It was good, although I am not a fan of sweets so I wished they have a tomato ketchup available.

We also tried the Pancit Canton. I found it delicious and I loved it for not having any meat. The amount of sauce is also enough.

The price of the meals is quite similar to other fast food chains. They seem to have expanded their menu but with the popularity of the restaurant, I hope they can improve in the place for a complete dining experience. They can place glass walls in front instead of concrete and jalousies. Because the structure is not very inviting to guests from the outside.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've read a lot of good reviews about Mushroom Burger so we couldn't pass it up during our Tagaytay visit. If you haven't tried it, you need to do so. It's worth the try!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The patties are made from mushroom instead of beef and you cannot even recognize the difference in taste. They also serve rice toppings which to my opinion is affordable and yummy.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

One of our favorite stops whenever in Tagaytay, mushroom burger is not your usual burger joint. Everything on their menu is entirely made of mushrooms which they grow on their own farm. Whether you prefer a regular mushroom burger or have some rice meal, you are sure to get a healthy fix. With a vast selection of food choices on their menu, i dont think i have actually tried each and every food on their list. Everything is delicious, you wont even notice that your eating mushroom and not beef coz they taste the same. We love coming back at this joint every so often, so if your up for something organic, and your in the area, you know where to go...

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Burger was great, spaghetti was even better. Not the usual oily fast food. Food taste great. Good value for money. If you are in the tagaytay area, try to eat here instead of your usual Jollibee or Mcdonalds for a change.