“Amazing view from balconies, good local food”
Review of Leslie's

Leslie's
Ranked #21 of 169 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2014

The service is good as well as the food when arrives (45 min of waiting but with advice from personnel).
The view is "Amazing" worth of the waiting... I enjoyed so much the lunch in those balconies!

1  Thank Javier Hernan G
There are newer reviews for Leslie's

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I like it here because it's a right place for bulalo in tagaytay with the view of the taal volcano. They serve in big sizes and this time we tried the crispy tawilis and there's nothing like eating it rightaway. Though the cons here is that waiting time for you to be seated is really long due to the number of clients.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Always as nice as I am expecting..I love the foods here..typically filipino foods. the scenery of the restaurants is soo refreshing and relaxing too...

1  Thank garcia1007
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Need to clarify that following review is for the newly opened outlet - abt 200-300 metres away from original outlet. Opened abt 5 mths ago & located at Skyranch along with other eateries. Ample carpark space.

Ambience is to be expected - bustling with noise(a sign that food served are indeed good!). Service was good & servers were helpful & attentive to yr needs, whatever they may be.

Food served were piping hot which is awesome coz it can get quite cool over here & most importantly, the food tasted great!.. Pricing is reasonable.

We were a group of 12 paxs & had the followings (3 sets each) :-
Chrispy Pata(pork knuckles), Sinigang isda(fish), mixed seafood ihaw ihaw(bbq), fried bangus(milk fish), pusit(bbq squid) - 5 dishes served 3 sets each plus 1 beer, 3 cokes, 8 juices & total bill came to Php8900(round up to nearest dollar) which is equivalent of Sgd 258. Now, that's for 15 dishes including drinks!. I wud strongly recommend Sinigang isda - served hot! ... awesomely perfect!. The rest of dishes were not too bad too - definitely better than a lot of other restaurants.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here & wud strongly recommend this place as alternative to the original restaurant just a few hundred metres away from this joint.

We were here on 10th Aug '14 - for lunch.

Cheers!-virgopq

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I knew it will not be a good idea to eat here the minute I walked in. I didn't realize the size of this place by looking outside. In fairness, service was not bad and the staff were attentive. The food was mostly salty and I suspect cooked with monosodium glutamate as I had a headache just midway through our meal. We ordered bulalo which was good but nothing special, sisig that was very basic, fried tawilis, chopsuey and pancit canton that we had to return because it had a fly in it.