“Not what it used to be anymore”
Review of Leslie's

Leslie's
Ranked #19 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place used to be one of my favorite places in tagaytay. Back then... we used to frequent this place. We would even travel for 2 hours on ourpose just to eat its bulalo at night. And then go back to manila after dinner.

Now... the service sucks because it has become too big and expanded to many places. Sadly... even the bulalo isnt so good anymore. It became commercialized already... and the quality is affected.

The waiters and hostesses are even becoming rude. I even had to threaten them for them to treat us properly.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you’re looking for Bulalo cooked in an old fashioned way, then this is the Perfect spot for you. This is one of the few restaurant who serves authentic Bulalo. The price is reasonable for the serving size.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

A restaurant that gives generous and delicious servings of Filipino delicacies. This place is in a magnificent sight seeing spot in Tagaytay. It has a wonderful ambiance for those who are looking to relax and get a day off from work. Their specialty is the Bulalo - really a must-try when you get to Tagaytay. I also suggest you order their Karekare, or pretty much everything they have on the menu. Although looking at the recent reviews makes me think twice about going back, I will have to see for myself before I judge them. Still a 4 star for me.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The ambience has improved from my previous visit but the food was disappointing. Nothing tastes great, they were all so-so, especially their bulalo which they claim is their specialty. I don't think that the drinking water that they are serving is potable, we saw some small things floating. The buco shake is nice though!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have dined in this restaurant with family coz I read a lot of good reviews. First to third visit was nice, the food, service and ambiance were all great. However, my recent visit here was a bit disappointing. The quality of the food went down and the band who performs to every table were not so welcoming. We ordered the famous special bulalo, sisig, etc. and nothing stands out. Well, I think its time to discover another place in tagaytay where it is worth the long travel from Manila.