Tagaytay Econo Inn
$36
$75
$69
Priceline
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
$43
$35
Nurture Wellness Village(Tagaytay)
$86
$73
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice viewtaal volcanocomfortable bedother hotelsthe main roadbalcony
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Not too much about the hotel except that you get a good sleep and a nice cozy place. The attractions are all nearby and the accessibility is great. Just cross the street to get to good food, and a hop away to see the beautiful sights of Tagaytay. Perfect jumpoff point if you want to go boatride since the proximity is closer to the lake area itself.

Room Tip: Ask for room far away from the road.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Tribs_Tribdino
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night. The CR was clean. But the staff service is unsatisfactory. When I asked for the hotel room slippers, they even DARED to give me used and dirty room slippers full of black spots. I called their frontdesk and complained about it, and I asked them to replace it with a new clean one. They just said that they ran out of new slippers, and said that they will TRY to replace it. I waited for a long time, I was infuriated because they did not come, and so I personally went to their frontdesk carrying the dirty slippers that they gave me, and told them is this the kind of service that I've paid for a high price. You even dared to give me a used and dirty slippers. The other guests were shock because they saw how dirty their service was. I will never return to this Tagaytay Econo Inn again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Fabyan17
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Nearby Tagaytay has to be one of the grottiest towns around passing itself off as a tourist resort. If you have to see Taal Volcano, which we do not recomend, you should at least stay outside town. Here there are less touts and you actually get to see greenery rather than concrete and grime.

This hotel has good views, is clean, is close to a few convenience stores and has a reasonable restaurant next door. The staff are friendly and the decor is quite nice. They should do something about the mosquito problem, however, as we were slapping away at the bloodsuckers for most of our stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Raymond W
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel.

First, it is conveniently located along the main road, a few steps away from the public market, a 7-11, and several good restaurants.

Second, it's amazing to wake up to the majestic view of Taal lake and volcano greeting you a good morning.

Third, the staff are very pleasant and accommodating. I know this should be expected of them but still it's nice to feel welcome and taken cared of. When I wanted to buy wi-fi credits, they suggested that I use the hotel's free wi-fi in the lobby instead.

Fourth, they have parking!

Fifth, their rates are unbelievably cheap. We got a room for as low as P1500/night!

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the lake :-)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank CathyPHL
Reviewed October 13, 2011

The balcony of the hotel has a great view of the Taal Volcano same with its in house cafeteria, as for the food it was good. for the rooms? well its clean and comfy despite having placed in a small room, well actually its not that small but it has a good side cause the room can easily get cool cause of the air-conditioning. other than that the place is great. ill sure be checking in to this place when i get a chance to go back to Tagaytay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends