1. Very secluded place and away from the usual Tagaytay central
2. They have a farm with few animals that young kids and those kid at heart will enjoy
3. They have a very huge playground. Good for families to play and run around.
4. Staff are very friendly
5. Food was very tasteful and affordable. Its not that cheap - more of mid price, but the serving size is big.
1. Though, I like hotels to be in a secluded place this might be a problem when it comes to food. Since you will be forced yo just eat from the hotel's restaurant.
2. There are no heated pool. Knowing that Tagaytay can have a very cool weather, it will be nice to have an indoor/heated pool so that kids can still enjoy swimming.
3. Their bathroom fixtures/design is so basic and simple. It oes not have a feel that you are in a hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the cool breezes and relaxing ambiance of Tagaytay City. Get comfortable at Hotel Kimberly, where quality service and exemplary facilities meet. Nestled in the heartland of Tagaytay, this 4 star Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay is now open to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hotel Kimberly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimberly Hotel Tagaytay