$54
Hotels.com
$61
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
$58
All reviewsmovie nightmini farmfarm animalsanimal feedingpetting zoofree popcornobstacle coursehorseback ridingair hockeytable tennishuge playgroundkiddie poolkid friendly hotelplay groundbreakfast buffetfamily hotelmy kids love
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was overwhelmed by the awesomeness of Hotel Kimberly. Granted, there are a lot of more expensive alternatives in Tagaytay, but we were traveling by packs (with kids) and Hotel Kimberly showed more reasons why it's better to choose them over the others. They have a game room with foosball table, ping pong table, billiards table and even air hockey. They have quaint little farm with bunnies and other cute farm animals you can find. They have two pools that are kid-friendly in height (not more than 6 feet). They have a great playground. Everything is awesome.

And the buffet isn't that bad! I thought it's the worst, due to blog reviews but come on: their buffet is pretty decent. They serve fluffy pancakes. They can whip up a freshly-cooked omelette for you. They have the standard Filipino fare. And they have free-flowing desserts too. What more can you ask for?

All in all, I'll start bringing people here. It's great for kids, for corporate teambuildings etc. Oh, did I mention? They have pretty decent and clean rooms, too. They don't scrimp on sheets and the location ensures that you'll get a quiet sleep. Good deal.

Room Tip: Get the one facing the amenities (pool, farm). You'll enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Wence W,

I am also overwhelmed by your awesome feedback. Thank you so much. I am so happy to hear you truly enjoyed your stay and would start bringing others here. It truly is the highest form of praise. We strive to continually improve and over the years, our breakfast was one of those projects we tackled. Happy to hear you reaped the fruits of our labors!

Look forward to being of service to you in Hotel Kimberly again. If you want to keep updated on all our activities and promotions, just like us on our Facebook page (Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay) or email us at reservations@hotelkimberly.com to request to be added to our email list.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Spent Father's Day weekend at this hotel with my wife and two daughters in their 20's. Loved their Premier suite which is actually a family room for 4 with two queen-sized beds. Can even add one extra bed for a 5th person. That's how big the room is!

Beds were nice and firm. Pillows were soft to our liking and comforters were nice and fluffy. Bathroom was roomy and fixtures were modern - even had a large rain shower head. Room had a medium-sized TV and buddy ref and came with 4 free bottles mineral water and free coffee sachets. Strange that the room had no doorbell. One had to knock to be let in (they only gave us one door card key). Strange also that the door card key does not double-up as a pass key which you insert into a slot just inside the door to activate the lights & electricity. So you had to carry 2 different keys with you at all times.

Hotel has a decent-sized swimming pool and a game/exercise room with billiards, table tennis and a treadmill. There is ample parking space and the lobby is quite large and well-furnished. There is also a ground floor coffee shop where they have a daily breakfast buffet. Quality of food is just average though.

Hotel location is ideal - along a quiet side road off the busy and noisy ridge road where all the restos and traffic are but close enough to be able to drive there within less than 5 minutes. Thus you get to enjoy the cool weather of Tagaytay with some peace & quiet.

Hotel staff are friendly and courteous and service is quick and responsive. Initially, we experienced weak flushing and a leaky bidet in our toilet. One call to reception was enough for them to send a maintenance person within 5-10 minutes who was able to fix the problem soon enough (by replacing some faulty part).

I wouldn't mind staying there again for a chill-out weekend in Tagaytay to escape the hustle and bustle of Manila.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Bobby N,

Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed review of your stay at Hotel Kimberly. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel, the rooms, and its location. I also appreciated and took note of the repairs comments. I sincerely hope you enjoyed every aspect of your Father's Day. It's always great to hear families with older 'kids' still spending their special occasions together. May you have many more to come as your family expands. And we'd be privileged to serve you during these events or at any time you want to chill out!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room was nice and pretty spacious. Although the balcony is small, it's not an issue anyway. The pool was nice. They have two, one for the kids and one for adults. It's reasonably priced. It's not centrally located but if you have a car, it won't be a hassle. The breakfast buffet was sumptuous. All the foods were tasty and they even have caesar and fruit salad. There were also a playground for kids. I would want to stay here again of course..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear AttorneyMommy,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Kimberly. I am so pleased to hear about your satisfaction in all aspects of the hotel especially the genuineness of the service. We certainly look forward to having you and your family come visit us again. If I may recommend, do book for the popular holidays in advance (Halloween, Christmas/new year, easter) as we add even more activities for kids that your toddler will certainly enjoy. Should you have any questions just contact us at reservations@hotelkimberly.com.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a relaxing and fun-filled stay at this hotel! Though not located in the busy district of Tagaytay, i wouldnt have it any other way. The place is very spacious and atmosphere as well as surroundings very relaxing. We were greeted by a uniformed man upon alighting from the car and even opened car doors for me and my 2 year old little boy with a smile and greeting. Check in was smooth, we got the Premier room which was spacious enough for me, hubby, toddler and yaya. Little boy enjoyed swimming in the kiddie pool, climb the slides located outdoors, and viewing the sheep and rabbits at the hotel's nearby farm. We enjoyed a wide selection of buffet breakfast as well which is sure to satisfy many variety of cravings. Every hotel staff we met always greeted me and my family with "good morning" with a smile, which earned big points for me. Their smiles are not fake and you can feel the warmth as if they are very glad to have u in the hotel. Hubby also enjoyed the treadmill and we played table tennis in the game area. Overall, i would rate the service as 5 star, in fact, it was too personal it even exceeded that of other 5 star hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Eventhough we stayed here for 1night in a weekday and off peak month...we really enjoy our family get together.They have a game room that entertain the whole family which is free of charge!Room was clean,modern except for tv-but they have a dvd player and provided dvd tapes free rental which my daughter enjoyed a lot!Breakfast was superb as lot of viands to choose on.They have also mini farm and playground wherein my small niece love it a lot!But there was also things that they have to improved-staff training on front office personnel or either ensure senior staff are present to answer all customers inquiry and f&b personel attitude at cafe k should be improved.Staff are keep on talking behind the counter.As a frequent traveller, you cant stop compairing the service from another hotel.Overall,we enjoy our stay and might consider to go back on my next vacation!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear give_in,

Thank you so much for the "beautifu rooms" compliment! I am glad you liked our hotel and definitely look forward to having you back. Check out our new menus and try our food again when you next visit...we've recently expanded our farm gardens and our Chef regularly gets produce from there to incorporate in our Cafe@K offerings.