All reviewsmovie nightmini farmfarm animalsanimal feedingpetting zoofree popcornobstacle coursehorseback ridingair hockeytable tennisbig playgroundmarshmallow roastingkid friendly hotelplay groundkiddie poolrabbitbreakfast buffet
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room was nice and pretty spacious. Although the balcony is small, it's not an issue anyway. The pool was nice. They have two, one for the kids and one for adults. It's reasonably priced. It's not centrally located but if you have a car, it won't be a hassle. The breakfast buffet was sumptuous. All the foods were tasty and they even have caesar and fruit salad. There were also a playground for kids. I would want to stay here again of course..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear AttorneyMommy,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Kimberly. I am so pleased to hear about your satisfaction in all aspects of the hotel especially the genuineness of the service. We certainly look forward to having you and your family come visit us again. If I may recommend, do book for the popular holidays in advance (Halloween, Christmas/new year, easter) as we add even more activities for kids that your toddler will certainly enjoy. Should you have any questions just contact us at reservations@hotelkimberly.com.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a relaxing and fun-filled stay at this hotel! Though not located in the busy district of Tagaytay, i wouldnt have it any other way. The place is very spacious and atmosphere as well as surroundings very relaxing. We were greeted by a uniformed man upon alighting from the car and even opened car doors for me and my 2 year old little boy with a smile and greeting. Check in was smooth, we got the Premier room which was spacious enough for me, hubby, toddler and yaya. Little boy enjoyed swimming in the kiddie pool, climb the slides located outdoors, and viewing the sheep and rabbits at the hotel's nearby farm. We enjoyed a wide selection of buffet breakfast as well which is sure to satisfy many variety of cravings. Every hotel staff we met always greeted me and my family with "good morning" with a smile, which earned big points for me. Their smiles are not fake and you can feel the warmth as if they are very glad to have u in the hotel. Hubby also enjoyed the treadmill and we played table tennis in the game area. Overall, i would rate the service as 5 star, in fact, it was too personal it even exceeded that of other 5 star hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Eventhough we stayed here for 1night in a weekday and off peak month...we really enjoy our family get together.They have a game room that entertain the whole family which is free of charge!Room was clean,modern except for tv-but they have a dvd player and provided dvd tapes free rental which my daughter enjoyed a lot!Breakfast was superb as lot of viands to choose on.They have also mini farm and playground wherein my small niece love it a lot!But there was also things that they have to improved-staff training on front office personnel or either ensure senior staff are present to answer all customers inquiry and f&b personel attitude at cafe k should be improved.Staff are keep on talking behind the counter.As a frequent traveller, you cant stop compairing the service from another hotel.Overall,we enjoy our stay and might consider to go back on my next vacation!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear give_in,

Thank you so much for the "beautifu rooms" compliment! I am glad you liked our hotel and definitely look forward to having you back. Check out our new menus and try our food again when you next visit...we've recently expanded our farm gardens and our Chef regularly gets produce from there to incorporate in our Cafe@K offerings.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here for a valentine weekend / my brother in law's birthday celebration.. We went there with my hubby and his family.
We loved the lighting of the hotel at night, we enjoyed their spacious lobby and the clean room as well.. The dinner that was part of the package we availed was "so-so" and the buffet options were few so we opted to order additional food.
Activities- we enjoyed their game room, especially their table tennis... When we decided to swim the following day before check out around 9am, the water was cold.. As expected since we were in tagaytay :)

Overall i would recommend staying here if you want a hotel that is away from the busy "strip" of tagaytay... I would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The rooms are pretty good for an overnight or weekend stay but not for wedding preparations because some of them are narrow and quite small. The lobby is inviting to those guest who would love to just read a book or just have a quiet afternoon alone as thi is a quiet spot. This is not along Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way, you’ll pass by a quiet street in Kaybagal in order to locate the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Mhik30,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you like our rooms and the serenity of the hotel. We do try our best to ensure guests will find peace and relaxation here as compared to the noisier establishments along the ridge. For wedding preparations, I would recommend the Kimberly Suite as it has a separate sitting area that can function as the preparation area. Thank you for pointing it out that our other rooms may not be as ideal - I will make sure our coordinators inform our wedding clients.

SIncerely,