All reviewsmovie nightmini farmfarm animalsanimal feedingpetting zoofree popcornobstacle coursehorseback ridingair hockeytable tennisbig playgroundmarshmallow roastingkid friendly hotelplay groundkiddie poolrabbitbreakfast buffet
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here for a valentine weekend / my brother in law's birthday celebration.. We went there with my hubby and his family.
We loved the lighting of the hotel at night, we enjoyed their spacious lobby and the clean room as well.. The dinner that was part of the package we availed was "so-so" and the buffet options were few so we opted to order additional food.
Activities- we enjoyed their game room, especially their table tennis... When we decided to swim the following day before check out around 9am, the water was cold.. As expected since we were in tagaytay :)

Overall i would recommend staying here if you want a hotel that is away from the busy "strip" of tagaytay... I would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The rooms are pretty good for an overnight or weekend stay but not for wedding preparations because some of them are narrow and quite small. The lobby is inviting to those guest who would love to just read a book or just have a quiet afternoon alone as thi is a quiet spot. This is not along Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way, you’ll pass by a quiet street in Kaybagal in order to locate the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Mhik30,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you like our rooms and the serenity of the hotel. We do try our best to ensure guests will find peace and relaxation here as compared to the noisier establishments along the ridge. For wedding preparations, I would recommend the Kimberly Suite as it has a separate sitting area that can function as the preparation area. Thank you for pointing it out that our other rooms may not be as ideal - I will make sure our coordinators inform our wedding clients.

SIncerely,

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hotel is not located along the main road of Tagaytay so it does not have a view of the Taal but it affords you a little peace and quiet if your intention is to relax. If you want to check out the view to Taal, it is just about 10 minutes away.

I stayed in their Superior Room (305). The room is clean, likewise with the toilet and bath. It has twin beds, TV, small fridge. They have ample cabinets for storage, there is a safe inside one of the cabinet; towels, toiletries and disposable slippers are provided. Room 314 where my friends stayed is bigger and has two queen beds but has basically the same items as the Superior Room. Wifi inside the room is strong and fast. They have a kids pool (3 feet) and adult pool (4-5 feet?). The water in the pool is not cold even when Tagaytay weather is cold (took a dip at night and still the water is okay). They have a game room where you can play billiards and table tennis. There is a gym but I haven’t seen it during my stay. Kids will enjoy the play area on the hotel grounds. The staff are friendly and very accommodating.

Breakfast is great. I love that they have a wide selection of food: breads, cereals, rice and viands (bacon, ham, fried dilis etc). They even have an omelet/waffle station where the food will be prepared as you requested it. The only thing I did not like is the food they serve for lunch and dinner. It seems that there is a limited selection and the dish they serve during dinner is a variation of the dish served during lunch. And (ops!) the aircon inside the room was leaking so there was a small puddle below the A/C unit but when their attention is called about this, they immediately responded. Overall, I recommend this for a relaxing stay with your spouse or family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank traversata
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Traversata,

We really appreciate your detailed feedback of your stay with us. I am also happy to see you liked the place and enjoyed yourself and trust you will return again in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here with a group of friends and we booked 4 rooms. Rooms are clean. Wifi is extremely bad. Had to re-sign in 4 times to submit this review. Family style hotel. Do not come with other adults and expect a quiet place.

Room Tip: Do not face the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kmquek

Dear kmquek,

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at Kimberly. I apologize for the problems you experienced with our wifi. The wi-fi issue has been addressed through a recent upgrade of equipment to allow for greater reach in all areas of the hotel and should not be a problem for future stays. We hope to see you return again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Checked-in last May 12, 2013 with my entire family. I think the hotel was really good. Quiet location, very attentive and polite staff, clean room and bathroom (except for the shower curtain at 311 and the noisy air-con unit) and breakfast buffet was also good; A few things for the Management to improve on is the garden and the Farm. Grass and plants not trimmed, dried leaves everywhere, not a well manicured garden. I suppose one does not need to manicure the garden everyday, considering its size (considering we came from Caleruega Church before checking-in). The Farm also is not well maintained, or perhaps still under construction?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pience
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Pience,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Kimberly. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel room, the food, and the service. I will also take note of the shower curtain mention which should be a quick fix! My apologies for our gardens and farms but they are truly still works in progress. We've developed the farm initially to serve our kitchen needs and keep a 'few pets' (all of whom have been busy multiplying!). Demand from guests for our farm produce have led us to decide to develop this further. I am sure you will find them much improved should you stay with us again in the future and look forward to being of service to you then..