The Q Hotel(Tagaytay)
$52
$43
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
$43
$33
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $38/night.

All reviewsmovie nightmini farmfarm animalsanimal feedingpetting zoofree popcornobstacle coursehorseback ridingair hockeytable tennishuge playgroundkiddie poolkid friendly hotelplay groundbreakfast buffetfamily hotelmy kids love
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Had an okay stay here. The room was okay but the room and the bed smells musty but I think it's because of the high humidity of the area. The bathroom was decent with shampoo and soap but there was no hair conditioner. It was clean enough, but I can't compare it to international standards. The pictures on the Internet looked better than the actual room. They had the hair dryer in the dresser drawer which was great because the hotels in the Philippines usually do not offer it not unless you're staying in a high end hotel.

Breakfast was okay with typical Filipino breakfast. I wouldn't call it amazing for sure. The staff were not as friendly and helpful either. Their fishing lagoon wasn't working and it wasn't large in the first place. They had a small garden in the back of the property and a small farm with chicken, goats and pigs. The kids had a great time checking out the place in the back. They had a large size pool and a kiddie pool and was well maintained. The pool lounge was vey nice and you can have your breakfast there.

The location did not work for us, it was too far and there were not that many pedi cabs driving by, but if you have a car and you want a quiet place to rest this is for you. I think we were the only guest there when we left, it was eerily quiet. The great thing about this hotel was they had perfect WIFI. Had perfect wifi in the room and all the public areas.

I would look somewhere else to stay if we ever go back. I don't think it was worth it for the price we paid. We paid around $100 for two queen size beds with two free breakfast and this was a promotional rate? There were other hotels that had great views of Taal lake and comparable amenities and the same price range. Some might not be on Tripadvisor coz they looked new.

Suggested items to bring/buy:

-travel Kleenex (double as toilet paper and facial tissue). Often times there was no toilet paper in the bathroom.
-travel sized hand sanitizer
-travel sized febreeze
-travel size liquid soap. As mentioned above, sometimes there were no soap in the bathroom.
-travel size shampoo and conditioner

You can buy most of the above items anywhere in the Philipinnes and they are extremely inexpensive.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anoini2
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family and I stayed in Hotel Kimberly with my family during the Holy Week. The place is a 10-minute drive from the Tagaytay main road. Its location is just perfect for a peaceful and relaxing stay away from the city proper.

We got the premier suite, which is perfect for a group of 4 people. The room is spacious and clean. The bathroom is small but we didn’t mind as long as it is clean and everything is properly working, most especially the hot shower.

The pools are okay but I wish they were bigger so more guests could enjoy them. The breakfast buffet has a pretty good selection of typical Filipino food, which we really enjoyed. I would like to commend Kuya Edgar, one of the restaurant’s staff, for the great service. He made sure all our needs are well taken care of.

The parking area is big and there’s even a driver’s quarter. The fishing lagoon isn’t available when we were there. I’m a bit disappointed with their outdoor badminton area as some farm animals’ poops could be seen within the field. The place maybe a bit far from the city but there’s a playground, game room, fitness center and other amenities that would keep the guests busy.

Regardless, we enjoyed our stay here. It’s a nice place to check out especially for families wishing a quiet weekend. Customer service is great. It’s worth the money. We’ll spend more time in the hotel next time.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Pros:
1.The rooms are clean and spacious.
2.The bathrooms are just ok.
3. Good service
4. There is a kiddie pool and playground for toddlers/kids.

Cons:
1. Food is nothing special.
2. location of the hotel is quite far from the main Tagaytay road where all the restos are

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank trish b
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Pros
1. Rooms are clean and spacious.
2. Nice ambiance good for relaxing.
3. Spacious parking
4. Beds are very comfy.

Cons
1. Bad service they didn't allow us to have an early check in to think we are on a big group. We almost got the whole place rented and told us that our guest can get their rooms still at 2pm.
2. Food is not too good.
3. Pool is so small not good for a big group.

Overall:
If you just want to get out of the polluted city, still this hotel would be a nice place to stay and get relax.

• Stayed: May 2012
Nat0123, Managing Director at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Graysia,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you liked the room and the hotel ambiance.

Referring to your issue about early check ins, our official check in time is 2pm. This is stated in all our booking sites and contracts and is the accepted standard in most hotels worldwide. We do our best to accommodate early check-ins at no extra charge but it depends on the availability of rooms. My apologies if you were inconvenienced that we were not able to check you in but it will be due to rooms being prepared of readied, not because we would want you to wait.

I look forward to seeing you at Hotel Kimberly again.

Natalie Ng

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stayed here with my family during peak season (holy week). Though it was a bit far from all the action in tagaytay, it was our relaxing escape after a long day exploring tagaytay. The hotel was very quiet and peaceful all the time. The pool was great and our room is very spacious and clean.

1  Thank mvctrs