All reviewswhole familyjungle walkjeep safaristayed longerbardia npan unforgettable experiencewild tigersspent dayslovely placenice gardenon footraftingaccommodationnepalpythoncampingnature
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Mr B's place is a jungle oasis nestled right next to the entrance of the Bardia National Park. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help.
The guides are very knowledgeable and if you feel more comfortable with a female guide Mr B's is one of the few places where you can find one.
The menu is huge and the food they cooked was always satisfying. They even provide free filtered drinking water so you don't have to waste tons of plastic bottles every day.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Sven M
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent and exhilarating experience at Mr B's and family hotel. An experience of close encounters with wild tigers, rhinoceros and elephant with no fear for our safety. We can not recommend this hotel and its services highly enough. April was not too hot and the food easy and varied.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Dave A
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 days at B's place and had an amazing time! Besides the food which was incredible, the whole team was welcoming us heartwarming. It is a happy place to stay, where we could calm down and just enjoy the nature! This place stands for its love for animals and nature which gave the stay one of the best experiences in nepal. Not only the guesthouse, also the jungle safari/camping was incredible & adventurous and gave us the chance to get a glance on a wild tiger, rhino and elephant. Just lovely and highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank TrynkeG2
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

I had a great time staying at mr b's place in Bardia. As a solo traveler with a low budget I unfortunately didn't have much flexibility to do a lot of activities, since this can be quite expensive in Bardia. Mr B and the crew were very accomodating and made my stay in Bardia a great one. We did a great jungle walk and were lucky enough to see a tiger on my first try! The crew are all great and genuinly nice people and the food was really good as well. Highly reccomended.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed February 21, 2017

I went to Bardia mainly to see the Ganges river dolphin. Although it was completely the wrong season for this, Mr. B managed to get me to the right place and we saw 2 (!!) of these highly endangered dolphins. You'd think 'mission completed, time to go', but Bardia (and Mr. B's place in particular) is just way to good to leave. I ended up staying three weeks, enjoying the delicious food, exciting stories about the jungle around the campfire, several great jungle walks, and most of all; lots and lots of laughter.

Mr. B and his wife made me feel part of their family and did everything they could to make my stay wonderful. They helped me when I had some trouble with the bus on the way there, picked me up in Ambasa, and arranged the bus back to Kathmandu. They truly care about you -not just for business. The accommodation was spacious and clean, bed are nice and include a mosquito net. I had a bathroom to myself, and although I chose the cheaper option without hot water, I usually was allowed to use the hot shower of another room. The food is great, portions are large so you won't go hungry ;) You can borrow a bicycle to ride around the village. Staff is very helpful, friendly and always happy. They basically provide everything you need and more!

I highly recommend this place and I'm pretty sure I'll be back one day. If anybody has any questions; feel free to send me a message! ;)

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo