See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Situated on the main road in Niyung U near the Shwezigon pagoda just 5 min by walk and not far from Bagan - 15 min by bike or horse. Big room but a little bit tired. Free water. Tea and coffe facilities in room. You can take a shower before your next night trip to Inle or to Yangon. Free of charge laggage service.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017

With 7$ i could get a private single room with a comfortable bed and fan. It is cold at night, so no need AC. Clean bathroom. I didn't expect a so cheap price like this for a private room. The receptionists are friendly and supportive. There are other staffs always smile and help you to open the door. Even I said no need but i love their smile and kindness. Good location. Easy to find a place for Burmese food as well as western food. It is located to near Shwezigon pagoda. E-bike renting is available at the hostel. But you need to inform the receptionist the evening before. Overall I enjoyed staying here and definitely would come back and stay there again ^^

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and paid $20 per night without breakfast. It was an ok place to stay at, 3 min walk to the restaurant street which was convenient. There is a little shop across the road that sells a bit of everything. The hotel was clean, the room was spacious and we had a little balcony useful to do a bit of laundry. It doesn't have any character and it's not a traditional old fashion hotel, it's really trying to be a modern western place but not quite making it. We would consider staying here again but probably try to stay in an older guesthouse next time just to have that warm Burmese welcomes and helpfulness as this one was a little bit cold. Despite that there is nothing wrong with the room or location, there were toiletries, a bath, hot water and it's not too noisy either.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Nothing special, but close to the best restaurants in town, good staff, internet working all the time, hot shower, so, I can not complain.

Only thing annoyed me a little bit was the construction there, we could not sleep in the afternoons.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TiagoMenezes13
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed overnight at the Pann Cherry Hotel. We requested for level 2 bedrooms which gave us a view of the surroundings . Our room was clean and hot water was provided for us to make our own coffee. When we returned to the hotel at night we found that there was no hot water from the shower tap and had to request for hot water to be brought up and poured into a tub for us to bathe. Breakfast was provided the next day which consisted of fruits , bee hoon(noodles) , bread . At our request , fresh milk was also served which came fresh from the farm nearby.
I will return to stay in the hotel at my next visit .

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends