See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2016

The place seems a little drab at first glance but having stayed there a few days I left feeling that it was a good stay.

The bathrooms are cleaned fairly regularly and the staff are good. I got a discount on my final night's stay without asking. They also took me to the train station for just 5000k.

The internet was down for most of my time there - nothing new about that in Myanmar! Signal strength for 3G data was equally low on all three mobile carriers, and the only one that got me online was Ooredoo.

Quick tip: The local restaurant/café next door does good coffee.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2016

Room: 2x Twin rooms
The rooms were simple and showers are steaming hot. We stayed on the third floor and the staff offered and carried our luggage up for us.
One of the rooms we booked did have a problem with the hot water when we arrived, but once we advised the hotel the hot water was fixed by the time we came back in a few hours.
The staff go above and beyond to help here. we didn't have a booking, we arrived at about 530am and they opened and sorted out rooms without issue. They also helped us book out next hotel (by calling and speaking on our behalf) as we were having difficulty with the language barrier.
The staff are so lovely!
The location is close to the temple (We rode bikes there, hired from the hotel), very close to some eat outs, close to markets.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Okay first the rooms are nothing special. They are clean. I was very impressed with Pann Cherry with their helpfulness. I arrived early and got a room at the very front. I asked if I could switch rooms as it felt I was in the Reception. They told me the next day as they were full. Fine. However 10Am same day they switched me to another room. Helped move my bag. They were helpful with travel info, booking a cab when I needed one, and often even just held the door open. Pann Cherry is very good
value. Wifi worked in my room great first day and a half before slowing to a near halt the last day.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

Arriving at 5 o'clock in the morning, I did not have to pay for that night, which I found quite nice. The rooms are fine, with a working fan. The toilets are shared (as are the showers) but they do not flush that well and hence, they are not that clean. They do not seem to have a generator, so expect the power to fail for a long time during the night. It is possible to buy bis tickets for a rather reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

If you are just searching for the cheapest place to stay in Bagan, this is the right spot. It is very basic, but for 7$/night you can't expect much more. The rooms are fairly small and old. There is a small fan in the room, it can get really hot in there anyway. The beds looked clean and are comfortable enough, to let you sleep well. The WiFi is a bit sketchy, but thats maybe the standard of Myanmar. Couldn't find fast reliable internet here anywhere in the country.
My brother and I stayed here for two nights and since we wanted to save some money it was the right way to go. If you are planning to relax in your accomodation also at daytime maybe search for something more cozy.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends