This was the most expensive meal we ate during our 3 weeks in Myanmar and the food ranged from inedible (honey chicken) to mediocre (the mushroom duck). Within a half an hour of finishing our meal, both my husband and I had stomach pains which spiraled downward into full blown food poisoning. We spent the next two days unable to leave our hotel room. Not fun. On a positive note, the view was lovely and the service was friendly.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.