“Real Italian Pizza!!!”

Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Banda Aceh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great Italian food with authentic tastes, great service, great décor. Clean and well maintained. Kids friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The rooftop area great atmosphere and the candles a nice touch. Waiters attentive and service good. Nice background music. Menu substantial with a large variety of authentic Italian but also some local and Asian recipes. Great fresh seafood. Real Italian pizza, Not American style with thick crust. Great toppings. The tenderloin my partner had was the best we had on our trip through Asia. Bit pricy but value for money. Supported by many local customers on the night we were there. Highly recommended.

1  Thank johnnyuk83
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I went here with friends and we really enjoyed our food! I was told by friends who live there that it's the best western place in Aceh.

I had a greek salad and philly cheese steak sandwich and really enjoyed both.

It is on the top floor of a 3 story building with a small, pretty roof garden and some nice views over the town.

I got the impression that it has moved to this location recently since our driver got lost finding it, though it looked fairly central to me.

Service was friendly, but a little hard to find at times (but that's sort of normal for Indo)

2  Thank AKgrown_goes_to_Indo
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I just stopped and to have a lunch at freddies's restaurant. I ordered pizza and it was so yumm. The price is reasonable, yet not really affordable for domestic tourist. Also, the staff are lovely and very nice. Will be back and would love to stay at freddies's

1  Thank Desmarleni S
Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you spend a lot of time in Aceh eating just mie and nasi, you really appreciate this nice western roof garden restaurant with delicious lasagne, pasta, curries and some "mexican" food...
During the evenings you always find some of the expats here to talk to and you completely forget you are in Aceh. :)

They've just moved to the main street close to Ulee Lheu!

1  Thank Bartxa