“Good hotel”

Dafam Hotel Cilacap
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cilacap
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Pros: Good hotel, friendly staffs, quiet and clean room with small LCD TV, fast check in and check out, average breakfast menu. Cons: No fitness center, slow speed free wifi internet - this hotel must find other internet provider better than mentari satria. Overall I have no complaint during my stay.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the second floor or near the swimming pool (open space) for better cellphone signal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AlexSantosa
There are newer reviews for Dafam Hotel Cilacap

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed for a night sometimes in 2010 (but there's no option for that time-frame so I picked Nov 2011 in the radio list), me and my family were on the Ied Mubarak holiday, so as we pass by Cilacap, and it's quite late since.. you know.. the traffic went mad, and those kind of things.. we found this hotel to be quite amusing.

Nice bed, nice food, nice staffs..

At the time, I get a not-so-good-viewed room, it lacks of windows with decent view.. but the interior, cable tv, and nice hot shower paid it well..

Somehow, in a long-travelling-scheme, all you need is just nice bed and shower..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank dydiarifien
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We loved the room.. my room was close to the pool (delux pool). My room was simple but comfortable and clean is the most important to me. the pool is not shallow and not deep, its water is very clean and no moss. hotel employees are very friendly and helpful. specials for room boy in there that really helped us. I would stay there again if I had a holiday in cilacap. I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel for trevelers heading to cilacap .. :-)

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank ally_giggs
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I slept at this hotel from 4 - 6 Sept 2012 in room 254. Pros: Spacious room, pool view, comfort linen,average breakfast menu. Cons: dusty floor but no slipper in room, house keeping didn't clean up my room on my 2nd day, weak shower, unstable free wifi internet connection.

Room Tip: weak cellular signal in rooms on 1st floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AlexSantosa
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am happy to stay at the Hotel Dafam Cilacap, I can invite family. strategic place, clean room space is also nice, comfortable place for my children as well,
friendly atmosphere of all the employees here,,, good service is also satisfactory.
what cilacap Dafam hotel close to the PANTAI TELUK PENYU also NUSAKAMBANGAN Island, and many other attractions that can be visited,,
rich time of 1 day is not enough to enjoy the city cilacap,,,
disedikan the hotel car was always available to take our pick as well.
Nice, nice,,,,
I will be back again to stay overnight at the hotel Dafam
thanks for Dafam hotel on satisfactory service,,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank CornelieBandung
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is my first visit to Cilacap and I have found this Gorgeous Hotel just in the middle of down town area which offering me with excellent service. Very warmly staff are waiting to welcome you in this hotel, delicious food are offered and beautiful swimming pool. Indeed this hotel also has very cozy lounge and comfortable room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Heeg_12
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was staying here for 2 nights during the Ramadhan Month, the rate was very good! At only less than 500rb i got a very nice room include sahur and ramadhan buffet,and the menu was very complete like 4stars hotel! Definitely will recomend this hotel and will come back!
The hotel need to upgrade the facility specially the gym,.

Room Tip: Executive pool view room is one of the best one
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Asti N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cilacap
Favehotel Cilacap
#4 of 8 in Cilacap
The Arnawa Hotel
The Arnawa Hotel
#2 of 15 in Pangandaran

Been to Dafam Hotel Cilacap? Share your experiences!