“First time in Java😊”

Java Adventure Trail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are very pleased to welcome you and provide best adventurous holiday in Indonesia. Java Adventure Trail is the best partner for outdoor enthusiasts in Indonesia. Java Adventure Trail has tours and package travel deals for the active budget traveler and backpackers. Turn your holiday or vacation into an adventure
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We have first trip in Indonesia with my cousin(women) ( Mount Bromo, Ijen )we came with java adventure trail. Our tour guide, Sofyan is friendly and polite. He told us information, plan and his experience and if you want a good pic just ask him to take it for you coz he is a good photographer too. He help us to taking picture almost all trip and I really appreciated with that ^^ My driver is Andy, he is a good drive and when i just move for taking picture on the way. Andy always drove slower. Both of them did a good job with taking care of us and i like when we just stop the car because Sofyan want us to taste local fruits. It is a little detail but it make us feel good. However My favorite moment when we talk about coffee. Sofyan want us to taste the best coffee in there so he call his friend about friend's coffee shop but it closed however he try to find other coffee shop but it also closed So all of those moment show me about his endeavor to make a perfect trip for us. Finally we enjoy whole trip. It was PERFECT for first time in Indonesia, And if you want to visit in Indonesia pls contact Sofyan ^^ Instagram : yudiantosofyan or Java adventure trail.
- [ ]

1  Thank Pensiri K
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Mrs. Pensiri K,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Bromo Ijen Tour from Surabaya. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

All reviews
"6d5n"
"mas"
"albert"

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We travel from Bali to visit Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi and Mount Bromo in Probolinggo. We got offer Bali - Ijen Crater - Mount Bromo - Bali (3 days 2 nights) from Java Adventure Trail.
We had enjoyed a lot on this trip. Java adventure trail is Great travel company,they have a humble guide, smart, and very recommended. Good luck and keep promoting Indonesia tourism.

1  Thank HB Bali T
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Hendry,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Bali to Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

My wife & I took this trip under their sister company Indonesia Bagus. Our guide Fiqi was tremendous. He went above & beyond. My wife fell ill at the start of the trip and he showed genuine concern and did his utmost to assist in any way possible. So our sincere thanks and we are ever so grateful. This was a purely road trip with one sector (Bromo - Borobudur) resulting in a 14 hour drive (it was originally planned for 10-11 hours). My advice - take the train or a domestic flight. It was just too much to take.
This trip takes a lot of co-ordination and planning. Thanks to Indonesia Bagus and especially our guide Fiqi, it was smooth sailing and problem free. Thank you guys!

1  Thank Northshore1969
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Mr. Gary,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Java Tour ((BALI – IJEN CRATER – MOUNT BROMO – SURABAYA – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – YOGYAKARTA TOUR (6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS)). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

While traveling alone for a portion of my trip in Indonesia, hiking in Java was on my list. I wanted to see Bromo and Ijen Crater, but also wanted to have a more challenging hiking experience. Java Adventure Trail provided exactly what I was looking for, and booking with them allowed me a stress free smooth trip so I didn't have to think about all the details of traveling between locations, getting permits, overnight stays, etc. One of the guides Eko helped me modify a few parts of the trip to make it more what I was looking for and I really appreciated this. My guide Dani, was a local, who although is very young, did a wonderful job taking me to the places on the tour and informing me with facts on the destinations. Definitely recommend .

1  Thank AKP14

Dear Anna Kate,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for semeru trekking and bromo ijen tour (SURABAYA – RANUPANE – SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING – BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – IJEN BLUE FLAME TOUR – BALI). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!