Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:45 PM

from $150.00
from $384.00
from $615.39
More Info
All reviews mt bromo our tour guide mr adam wonderful trip pick up and drop visited indonesia from place to place jomblang cave highly recommend the tour his team always on time days nights went smoothly an awesome experience prambanan temple patient driver amazing nature
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We travel from Bali to visit Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi and Mount Bromo in Probolinggo. We got offer Bali - Ijen Crater - Mount Bromo - Bali (3 days 2 nights) from Java Adventure Trail.
We had enjoyed a lot on this trip. Java adventure trail is Great travel company,they have a humble guide, smart, and very recommended. Good luck and keep promoting Indonesia tourism.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank HBBaliT
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Hendry,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Bali to Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

My wife & I took this trip under their sister company Indonesia Bagus. Our guide Fiqi was tremendous. He went above & beyond. My wife fell ill at the start of the trip and he showed genuine concern and did his utmost to assist in any way possible. So our sincere thanks and we are ever so grateful. This was a purely road trip with one sector (Bromo - Borobudur) resulting in a 14 hour drive (it was originally planned for 10-11 hours). My advice - take the train or a domestic flight. It was just too much to take.
This trip takes a lot of co-ordination and planning. Thanks to Indonesia Bagus and especially our guide Fiqi, it was smooth sailing and problem free. Thank you guys!

1  Thank NorthshoreSG
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Mr. Gary,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Java Tour ((BALI – IJEN CRATER – MOUNT BROMO – SURABAYA – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – YOGYAKARTA TOUR (6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS)). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

While traveling alone for a portion of my trip in Indonesia, hiking in Java was on my list. I wanted to see Bromo and Ijen Crater, but also wanted to have a more challenging hiking experience. Java Adventure Trail provided exactly what I was looking for, and booking with them allowed me a stress free smooth trip so I didn't have to think about all the details of traveling between locations, getting permits, overnight stays, etc. One of the guides Eko helped me modify a few parts of the trip to make it more what I was looking for and I really appreciated this. My guide Dani, was a local, who although is very young, did a wonderful job taking me to the places on the tour and informing me with facts on the destinations. Definitely recommend .

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank AKP14

Dear Anna Kate,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for semeru trekking and bromo ijen tour (SURABAYA – RANUPANE – SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING – BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – IJEN BLUE FLAME TOUR – BALI). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

An awesome experience! Thank you very much, very quick respond, and professional, friendly staffs, guiding me and make my tour become one of the bests in east Indonesia. Definitely see you again

Dear Luisa,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Flores Tour, Komodo Tour. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Our tour guide Fahari was caring and helpful, despite his heavy load, he assisted the slower climbers and even took some weight off us when we were tired. The porters also made sure they were at the destination beforehand so that they could prepare our food. On the way up to the summit Fahari also sacrficed his glove and hat when we were freezing. We met many people who were 'abandoned' by their guides on the way to the summit either lost in the flurry of people as it was dark and very foggy or the guide stopped somewhere to rest. Our guide and 1 porter stuck with us throughout and ensured that we were always within hearing distance. Overall, we were in good hands climbing Mt.Rinjani.

Date of experience: June 2017
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Charis and friends,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Mount Rinjani Trekking (Lombok). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!