“Fantastic 6 days Ijen, Bromo and Borobudur Trip!”

Java Adventure Trail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are very pleased to welcome you and provide best adventurous holiday in Indonesia. Java Adventure Trail is the best partner for outdoor enthusiasts in Indonesia. Java Adventure Trail has tours and package travel deals for the active budget traveler and backpackers. Turn your holiday or vacation into an adventure
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 18, 2017

My wife & I took this trip under their sister company Indonesia Bagus. Our guide Fiqi was tremendous. He went above & beyond. My wife fell ill at the start of the trip and he showed genuine concern and did his utmost to assist in any way possible. So our sincere thanks and we are ever so grateful. This was a purely road trip with one sector (Bromo - Borobudur) resulting in a 14 hour drive (it was originally planned for 10-11 hours). My advice - take the train or a domestic flight. It was just too much to take.
This trip takes a lot of co-ordination and planning. Thanks to Indonesia Bagus and especially our guide Fiqi, it was smooth sailing and problem free. Thank you guys!

1  Thank Northshore1969
TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Mr. Gary,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Java Tour ((BALI – IJEN CRATER – MOUNT BROMO – SURABAYA – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – YOGYAKARTA TOUR (6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS)). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

All reviews
"6d5n"
"mas"
"albert"

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

While traveling alone for a portion of my trip in Indonesia, hiking in Java was on my list. I wanted to see Bromo and Ijen Crater, but also wanted to have a more challenging hiking experience. Java Adventure Trail provided exactly what I was looking for, and booking with them allowed me a stress free smooth trip so I didn't have to think about all the details of traveling between locations, getting permits, overnight stays, etc. One of the guides Eko helped me modify a few parts of the trip to make it more what I was looking for and I really appreciated this. My guide Dani, was a local, who although is very young, did a wonderful job taking me to the places on the tour and informing me with facts on the destinations. Definitely recommend .

1  Thank AKP14

Dear Anna Kate,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for semeru trekking and bromo ijen tour (SURABAYA – RANUPANE – SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING – BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – IJEN BLUE FLAME TOUR – BALI). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

An awesome experience! Thank you very much, very quick respond, and professional, friendly staffs, guiding me and make my tour become one of the bests in east Indonesia. Definitely see you again

Dear Luisa,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Flores Tour, Komodo Tour. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Our tour guide Fahari was caring and helpful, despite his heavy load, he assisted the slower climbers and even took some weight off us when we were tired. The porters also made sure they were at the destination beforehand so that they could prepare our food. On the way up to the summit Fahari also sacrficed his glove and hat when we were freezing. We met many people who were 'abandoned' by their guides on the way to the summit either lost in the flurry of people as it was dark and very foggy or the guide stopped somewhere to rest. Our guide and 1 porter stuck with us throughout and ensured that we were always within hearing distance. Overall, we were in good hands climbing Mt.Rinjani.

TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Charis and friends,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Mount Rinjani Trekking (Lombok). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend had the most awesome time in mount rinjani, mount bromo and ijen crater thanks to the perfect arrangement by java adventure trail!

We started off in bali and flew to lombok for 4D3N mount rinjani tour. (The flight tix is included in the package!) Rinjani is crazily amazing. Its the toughest mountain we have ever climbed but the sunrise view after climbing was so worth it. As far as i know, you could either join a grp of 8-10 ppl or do a private tour like us (just two of us). I think a private tour is great cos the guide has every attention on you. Just like me, thru the last 5 minutes up the summit for sunrise i was sooo exhausted n almost died lolll and the guide actually held my arm and walked me up T_T i was so touched. Overall, the tour guide and porters were very helpful and they cook the best meals - i mean.. nasi goreng on the mountain! How could they do that?!

After rinjani we took a break in bali for two days before we head to java for 3D2N ijen crater and mount bromo, which are both very beautiful. The accommodation they booked for us is great! And the jeep we got for mount bromo is really cool too!

Overall, it was a really great trip and we re reali happy we picked java adventure trail. First, if you re doing these three mountains like me, they are the only company offering tour for this. For other companies you would need to book bromo+ijen, and rinjani separately. Just let them know where you want to start. You can start from mount bromo instead! Second, like i said, accommodation n tour guides are all great. Third, Sofyan, who manages everything at the back, would follow up n make sure everything is going on smoothly. If you have a chance to meet him in person pls do it becos he is the most handsome guy in indonesia. Hahahaha

TheBest-Experience, Owner at Java Adventure Trail, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear Blossom Chan,

Thank you very much for choosing Java Adventure Trail as your travel partner for Mount Rinjani Trekking (Lombok) and Mount Bromo + Ijen Crater tour (East Java). We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia. We wish to see you again on your next trip!