We were stay here for 1 night.. I booked from agoda and chose a deluxe room for Idr 800.000 price.. The rooms was in 12th floor,the same level with the indoor swimmingpool which. I lovee the swimmingpool, sarround with glass, we can enjoy sunset and city view from here
But,the room was too small, for the price it was so dissapointed when I found the have no hairdryer.. *sigh*
The location of this hotel is next to one of big shopping center in town, I think this is the reason why tHeir price was so expensive.
Overall I can say the room was standard room with deluxe price..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sanctuary for business and leisure travelers, the Aston Samarinda provides an effortless, comfortable atmosphere – ideal for both short stay vacations and business trips. This delightful hotel embodies the highest of traditional values with delightful dining and entertaining, while offering spacious rooms and suites of great charm at affordable hotel room prices. The delightful Aston Samarinda is ideally located in the heart of Samarinda City and connected to the city’s main shopping mall - Samarinda Central Plaza. The hotel offers 90 rooms and suites with dramatic views of the Mahakam River and city skyline. Experience the best restaurants, entertainment, and shopping, as well as the city’s finest attractions - all within easy walking distance of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aston Samarinda Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Samarinda Hotel Samarinda
- Aston Samarinda Hotel And Convention Center Kalimantan