“Clean and tidy”

SRM Hotel Tiruchirapalli
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Tiruchirappall...
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was a nice comfortable hotel for stay and staff was very cooperative, i have actually asked for a late check out and thy have extended the same.Nice ambience and its very well located close to city and airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed here one night after attending my school reunion party at this hotel - we just crashed after the event with a bunch of friends. The hotel is nice and has all the modern amenities. We called room service repeatedly through the night sometimes as late as 3 AM in the morning and the service was impeccable. The food is pretty good too. I have had dinner at the Southern Spice restaurant with my family on a separate occasion and loved the food.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shanker B
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed at the SRM Hotel in Trichy for one night. Airport pick up and drop was included in the price and I was picked up at the Airport along with some others in an air conditioned bus. The Hotel is quite near the airport so we are reached within 10-15 mins.

As soon as we reached the Hotel, the rest of the arriving guests on the bus mobbed the reception, so I had to wait for 5 minutes or so before I got to check in. However Checkin was fast and I was in my room quickly. First impression of the room: It smelt of moth balls. However once the air conditioning kicked in, it got better. The room was large and was well stocked with basic necessities. It was also very clean. Complimentary bottles of water were provided.
I got a free wifi password, and was able to get access, but the connection was patchy and when it worked it was very slow. The room however was not quite sound proof and I could hear people in the hallway and doors etc banging.
I did not try out the restaurants, however called for room service and the food was good. Breakfast next day was complimentary. It wasnt a great spread but served the purpose if you wanted to grab something quickly before starting your day.
Staff at this Hotel are very friendly and quite helpful.
I have not tried out the other hotels in Trichy however given a choice would not mind staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank swastikrath
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Found the hotel and rooms pretty clean.Not that Hifi with the staff and the language they use but still awsom service,after all thats what you need.Value for money.Average food.But I should mention the respect yu get there,was pretty interesting.Responsive staff,Pick up and drops were not a thing to worry about.Not a busy and prominent location but still has its own advantages.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had an excellent stay at SRM Hotel, Trichy with your hassle free booking. Clean, open surroundings and beautiful ambience. The staff were courteous and helpful. The food was non spicy and to our taste at the 24 hr coffee shop.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2012

It was my first trip to Trichy and as such I wasn’t expecting much. But I was pretty amazed with the grandeur of this hotel.
They had villas as well, which were pretty well priced. A clean swimming pool, though it was right in front of the entrance.
Room service was decent, the rooms were spacious. The food was different to the palate but I liked it.
It was indeed a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Itravel4work_luckyME
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was surprised by the quality of the hotel in this place. The staff were friendly. The free breakfast in the morning was good. I stayed here to catch a flight to Malaysia. It was easy trip to the airport from here and they had a free shuttle to the airport.

Room Tip: I stayed here to catch a flight to Malaysia. It was easy trip to the airport from here and they had...