Tripadvisor
Tiruchirappalli
All reviews excellent housekeeping house keeping lemon tree chef raj housekeeping service the bus front office room cleaning excellent hotel in house keep up the good work railway station will visit again excellent room special thanks value for money rooms are small
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

RedFox Hotel is a decent hotel with good, friendly staff. It was economical. The rooms were not large, but were just nice and clean.
The buffet spread was decent and the food was good.
A good stay for a solo traveler or business people.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli

~8,000 rooms. 80 hotels. 48 destinations.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights exploring the local area. The Red Fox is a great find. We had excellent service from start to finish. Reception staff were very welcoming, room very comfortable and superb food was served in the evening. Great value and first class in every respect. Loved it!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.tr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The Red Fox had the same wonderful ethos as it’s mother hotel, the Lemon Tree. We didn’t spend long, but long enough to experience super-efficient WiFi, great service with that little extra that makes all the difference – like the fresh uttapam the restaurant manager cooked for me – thank you. We were nice and close for our first visit, Rock Forte.

Date of stay: January 2020
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I have stayed for almost a month this time in Red fox. Restaurant and housekeeping is really good here. They have a very nice and friendly staff. From housekeeping team, Dhivya is working on my floor. She always greets guests with a big smile and is very good at her work.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Really stunned to see the innovative decoration in evenings after back to room...
I will really says ... it is one of the best housekeeping which I have never seen before...
Appreciated for the work...

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020