All reviews rooftop restaurant various hotels value for money buffet lunch courteous staff surprise package baskin robbins full marks boutique hotel fresh feel beautiful ambience sitting arrangement bottled water tasty food mouth watering small pool location is great
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Never ever thought there could be so professionally managed Hotel in a city like Ajmer. Very supportive and well Trained staff. Hats off to the Management. Not only enjoyed the stay and hospitality but also had an amazing Dinner experience at Rooftop restaurant. Good view and very convenient location. This was my 5th visit to the city and this Hotel made it very memorable. Mattress on beds were of very good quality and were not

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
GMXLNC, General Manager at Hotel LN Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Xenious LN Courtyard and for taking the time to write a review with such generous comments.

I sincerely appreciate your kind comments on our hotel and its services. In addition, it is truly rewarding to read your wonderful comments on our team, who will be delighted to hear that they could play a part in making your stay special.

Kindly be rest assured that we will continue to be receptive to the needs of our guests so that their next visit will be as memorable and enjoyable as the last.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Xenious LN Courtyard in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2017

This is a really neat and clean place.

Amongst the best value for money options.

Food is really nice

The rooftop options make the hotel even more happening and a preffered choice for dinner.

Gym and swimming pool kinda dissappoint but they make up for the same considering the price range.

I am a gym freak and had to miss my daily workout sessions.

Other wise if gym is to ignored, this is a really nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo

Greetings from Xenious LN Courtyard, Ajmer!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. At Xenious LN Courtyard, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Xenious LN Courtyard and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Check In - ok, Lift - ok, Room - overall ok, Bath room - ok, Resturant - ok. Lounge - ok.

Area of improvement : Toiletries quality, Extra drinking water at room should also be bottled water. News paper to be given.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMXLNC, General Manager at Hotel LN Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Greetings from Xenious LN Courtyard, Ajmer!

I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ajmer.

I am glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our services and facilities to your liking.

I would like to acknowledge the suggestions shared and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We look forward in hosting your stay with us again whenever travel brings you to Ajmer.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I brought a team of 17 people to India to do humanitarian work in October. We spend a few days here and really enjoyed the hotel, food and staff. We plan on staying here again next year when we return.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends

Regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Was stay there on 29th and 30th of May. Quality of food is good, staff in very gentle and supporting make my trip good. only request i would like to say that if some parents stay there and if they ask for Milk for there kids please do not include in bill. believe me your ranking go much higher. Rest is very nicce alike room's were clean, service is also very fast and quality of food is out standing.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
GMXLNC, General Manager at Hotel LN Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Greetings from Xenious LN Courtyard, Ajmer!

I would like to acknowledge and thank you for the kind suggestion. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Kind Regards,