All reviews country inn value for money big cinema buffet breakfast hassle free own vehicle national highway night stay rooms are spacious excellent stay deluxe room front office mcdonalds kms property macdonald inns
Reviewed April 6, 2015

My Visit to this property was by coincidence as I did not get any rooms in other properties.
But, never regretted as it is a wonderful property with all the modern amenities you can ask for. Specially, the staff is very caring and helpful. I would surely like to revisit this property again.

Regards

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Rajiv1947
ManuVashishth, General Manager at Ramada Ajmer, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Dear Mr Rajiv,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about our hotel. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed April 5, 2015

It was my first visit to Ajmer, and I must say after experiencing the fantastic hospitality at Country Inn, I'm pretty sure this won't be my last. Calm and peaceful surroundings, cozy rooms, sumptuously delicious food and great value for money.... are some of the USP's of this property, but what really makes it stand out was the welcoming and personalized service. My daughter loved the pool and me and my wife had a quality time.

Thank you to the Staff and management of Country Inn, Ajmer, for making our stay memorable and worthwhile!

Dear Mr Rehan,

Reviewed April 4, 2015

The best part of my experience with this property is the care, respect and love from the staff, they just feel your needs and act accordingly. Food is awesome. The ambience is romantic, exotic. Worth visiting ......

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
ManuVashishth, General Manager at Ramada Ajmer, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Gurchetan,

Reviewed April 4, 2015 via mobile

An amazing experience of hospitality and friendly gesture by the staff has urged my family and I to revisit and stay at this beautiful hotel again.

Food at the hotel was outstanding.

Tarun
(Melbourne)

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Tarun,

Reviewed April 4, 2015

Great hotel for family. Visited with family in Feb 2015. Had nice time as kids enjoyed the pool and the kids area with special attention from friendly staff. Excellent buffet with lots of options for kids. Enjoyed my weekend with family.

Dear Mr. Gaud,